Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love Uros and think he's a great kid and awesome teammate, but he is just .... NOT good at all. looks like Tarzan and plays like jane... If we only had a big man that was aggressive and had some agility, we'd probably have another 3 wins minimum at this point...

I'm so over Barnes sitting on his damn grandpa ass the entire game, and then when something happens he finally gets up and has that same confused look... F'n coach the entire game man, get up and walk the floor, chew on the refs, that's what you get paid to do, not just coach in practice!

ZZ is spectacular and nothing bothers the kid because he's been through so much to this point... can't wait to see how he continues to develop!

Chandler definitely needs to come back next season--- folks may grade him high going into the NBA, but if he can't bring it in college consistently every game against SEC opponents, he will flame out and sit on the bench in the NBA... ZZ virtually a nobody with 18 and less minutes, Chandler #1-2 point guard in the country 11... he's had some good games, but then will have some bad/quiet games... at this point in the season he should be averaging 16-20 a game with the minutes he plays... hoping he improves and is peaking for the tourney...

Man, why do you even watch games? Seems like you’re always miserable.

KC had 10 assists too and 1 turnover, Uros grabbed 8 rebounds, and we won by 24. Not everyone is going to drop 15+ the fact we’re balanced enough to have 5-6 guys who can hang 20 on a good night is a positive.

Man, why do you even watch games? Seems like you’re always miserable.

KC had 10 assists too and 1 turnover, Uros grabbed 8 rebounds, and we won by 24. Not everyone is going to drop 15+ the fact we’re balanced enough to have 5-6 guys who can hang 20 on a good night is a positive.
Think about who you guys are responding to, MoCo. That guy...yeah...I hope he's a troll, because if he's just THAT miserable and THAT out of touch, God bless him!!!

Great basketball win!

Just clicked on the senior bowl and there's a Chattanooga player with the last name "Strange"

Like how is that a name!?!

Some medieval person was like "Yes we are a Strange family, henceforth we shall be Strange!"
The Knoxville News Sentinel has a strange columnist named Mike Strange.

Nobody gonna say anything about Auburn almost crapping the bed at UGA??

If Barnes did/does that some will want him fired.

People just don't understand that stuff like that happens in league play in college basketball. The worst teams can challenge the top teams in every league. They play each other every year, they understand their tendencies. Know everything about them.

Seems like most are focused on slurping Bruce's pearls.
I am about to start giving the usual suspects the Kiffin response...it has gotten sickening. The only reason I haven't is that I loved our program under Pearl and I really wish things didn't happen the way they did...but they did and there is nothing I can do about it.

Rick Barnes is our coach, he is at worst a REALLY good coach that supplied my favorite Vol BB team of all time, and plus he is a very good man that I can be proud of...Bruce on the other hand, is at best a flimflam human being, and worse than that..he is a f'n Barner...so let it go people.

Seriously, I don't have the time to read all that although I appreciate your thoughtful response.

I'm not sure how much knowledge of the game you have. I played ball up until I tore my Achilles at 48. I know a little about the game. If you can identify whatever offense they run, I'll gladly concede. I've said time and time again that I like Kellie, I've said I want her to succeed. I've given her credit for the defense that she's coached them to play. The similarities between Holly and Kellie are undeniable. Holly also coached a decent defensive team. Neither coach a lick of offense, hence the "Pretty Holly". The Lady vols schedule is back loaded. We'll see how well they do from here on out.

As far as keeping your mouth shut, during their wins, I've taken ribbing from a few posters and kept my mouth shut. Now I'm supposed to keep my mouth shut when they hit the wall that I predicted? Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Feel free to call me out when they win a game they shouldn't cause when they lose, expect me to do the same.

As to my expectations, I fully expect similar results as we got with Holly. I figure she'll make the tournament most of the time but lose in the first 3 rounds. I'll be totally shocked at a sniff of a final four. That may be good for some but if that's our ceiling, then I'll slowly forget about them. It's not the standard set by Pat. It wouldn't be acceptable to Pat. To those that find that acceptable then good on them.

Finally, just because we have a different opinion, doesn't mean either is bad. I enjoy your post as well.
See...now that's how you argue 👍

You guys are all so much better than me...I would have just gotten pissed and said "eat 💩 and die buttface" 🤷‍♂️

😉

See...now that's how you argue 👍

You guys are all so much better than me...I would have just gotten pissed and said "eat 💩 and die buttface" 🤷‍♂️

😉
You actually tried that one time with me, called me or an opinion of mine outright garbage, with that attititude, about Beth Dutton character of all things; I responded, get fcked. Good times!

BTW, buttface, Beth's character sucked this past season. 😉
I hope it's for a reason, a slow burn.

I think he's fairly religious. A lot of his stuff mentions God in what comes across as a genuine way but I do wonder if this is an NIL deal? First Baptist is a sizable congregation so they could certainly pay a speaking fee.
As someone who has done a lot of itinerant preaching, it is likely no figure was discussed. The church would take up an offering from the congregants and if it is too low in the opinion of decision makers, they would top it up. I couldn’t imagine Hendon coming in with his hand out first

You actually tried that one time with me, called me or an opinion of mine outright garbage, with that attititude, about Beth Dutton character of all things; I responded, get fcked. Good times!

BTW, buttface, Beth's character sucked this past season. 😉
I hope it's for a reason, a slow burn.
How did her character suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back