Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so happy that the absolute bloodbath of verbal assault that I went through in 2007-2010, specifically in Halo 3 and Modern Warfare 2 lobbies, isn’t entirely dead and gone.

Xbox Live voice chat is where boys turned to men, or at least learned to take a joke and dish one back. Now I can’t even share a clip from PlayStation network to a private message group with my friends if I use “profanity” in the description box.

And I don’t mean actual profanity. I couldn’t even say “we don’t love them hoes!” When I tried to share a scene from Yakuza 5 yesterday. Like bruh

Small tangent. Carry on.
2007-2010, when “camping” made you a p****y instead of man.

Miss those times.

were-just-gonna-kill-em.gif

People always say that and I have no idea what it means. What constitutes the games being pointless? Were all the games after Florida pointless because we couldn't realistically win the SEC or go to the playoff? Or is every game pointless because it's just a children's game lol.
Nah reg season games matter. Bowls are just exhibitions put on for companies to make money. Reg season records matter the + or - for the bowl game doesnt

Nah reg season games matter. Bowls are just exhibitions put on for companies to make money. Reg season records matter the + or - for the bowl game doesnt
I'll stick with listening to the players like Hooker, Small and Tillman who spoke today to the media. You're entitled to your opinion but give some thought to being a team player and applaud this teams attitude leading into the game and their reasons for wanting to play. It ain't all about you !

VolQuest - VIDEO: Hooker, Tillman more talk Music City Bowl (rivals.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back