Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just like that, one early to the draft and 2 transfersā€¦ Does tOSU have any QBā€™s left?ā€¦.šŸ‘€

Line should be double digits imo
Still...that's a heck of a lotta movement. Started out UT +1 or 2...teaser imo. Then 2 of their best dropped.

I do agree with some their QB is underrated and ended the season really well. Not the kind of game we want to be missing AT...but their run game is atrocious and QB is a statue. If they can't live through the air, it's going to be a short night for them. Secondary and pass rush show up...we win.

Hendon Hooker & Chase McGrath were the only two transfers last year that enrolled before April, I'm actually a bit surprised we've already picked up 2 transfers at this point (before our bowl game even).

Iā€™ve seen this posted a couple times, while thereā€™s obviously a possibility we pick guys up after spring ball, people forget/overlook last year was super unique when they passed the one time transfer rule in late April, so a lot more guys transferred late or during the summer in comparison to years past. If we take transfers, Iā€™d expect a majority to be here before spring ball.

But I agree with you, surprised there hasnā€™t been more traction or more guys picked up than what we already have, gotta imagine once bowl games are done there will be a couple more targets that come on the radar.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Why are teams cancelling now? You worked all season and had almost no covid cancellations during the regular season yet now that itā€™s bowl time they reverse course at any given moment. Seems really dumb. This political bs wonā€™t stop until the people wake up and say enough is enough.

Last edited:
Why do you believe in its long term value Devo?
I guess for a ton of reasons, but to make a "short" as post as possible -

1) it's gone strong ever since I bought in 7 years ago, through ups and downs, and every negative story in the media, it just keeps chugging along and more and more believe in its value (the true value of any "fiat" currency) but long-term...2) it has a limited supply and strong demand. That's a good formula for growth over time. I mean, many folks thought BTC hit mass appeal way back in 2011...then 2015...then 2018...and yet just now has it become really easily accessible and known to everyone, even the laggard types...and the younger generation will continue to bring in new interest...the metaverse alone, projected to be a multibillion dollar environment within the decade, could very well be built on ETH, if not BTC or LTC (talking general crypto here - but good to keep a diverse portfolio imo) or another crypto platform. And yet fewer and fewer BTC can be mined each year, so demand continues to outstrip incrementally growing supply.

Now, there's very clearly upper boundaries here, which is why it can never have another 1000x growth spurt again...there's not enough money in the world to support it. But, compared to traditional stores - I think it still has plenty of potential left. Smaller coins still have true boom potential - depending on your risk appetite...I like to angle towards "inflection point" investments myself.

Reactions: orange parmejohn
Why are teams cancelling now? You worked all season and had almost no covid cancellations during the regular season yet now that itā€™s bowl time they reverse course at any given moment. Seems really dumb. This political bs wonā€™t stop until the people wake up and say enough is enough.
If there like everyone around my household this Christmas they actually might be sick. Stuff going around like crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back