Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You almost have to fire him at this point. Losing to bad teams, ridiculous comments, lying about players' vaccination status & intentionally putting opposing players at risk, potentially lying in order to get out of a game. . .
I think you underestimate Tiger High's desire to be relevant in basketball again....They will likely put up with some shenanigans (they always have) in order to be relevant and I'm sure they think their golden child can eventually get them there.

Not in the least, but nice try at being snide!
I just think they’re bad actors. Faith hill did surprise me somewhat, so we’ll see?
McGraw, who I think is a great person, the only role I ever liked of his was the Ahole dad on Friday night lights.
Sam Elliot is so effin good tho, he makes up for their downfall imo!
McGraw is a better tough guy Ahole than a nice guy on screen. I thought the scenes were he talked less were better.
Actually wasn't being or intending to be snide at all.

Miller’s Crossing. Didn’t like it the first five times I watched it. Over twenty viewings later it’s a must watch in my library.
Same here. One of my favorites of theirs now. It's definitely multi-layered. Barton Fink is the same way. Hated it the first couple of times I watched it, then started picking up little things here and there. That's what makes the Coen's so damn great, the little nuances and their sense of humor.

So taking the bet listed, they would need to win by 2 to win the bet, but winning by only 1 isn't a loss, it's a push, right?

View attachment 422097
Just curious, but who pays you and Steve to push gambling propaganda? Just curious bc anybody that really pays attention, knows that's exactly what's going on. Save your money vol nation and don't fall for the false big winnings. lol

Guys, the movie list wasn’t exhaustive. You don’t need to list all of the left outs unless you’re going to include THE RUNNING MAN.
That was a classic…. Don’t forget invasion USA and Cobra…… cobra had the best line….. bad guy…. I’m going to blow this store up….. Stallone….. that’s ok…. I don’t shop here.

Ah, so that's like AH?

Had to look up AH as was unfamiliar, guess because I have never watched soccer let alone wagered on it. It appears that would be the case if line was say AH 0.0, if the match was a draw then the bet would push no matter which team you bet on. Looks to be a lot more to AH wagers though because can have other values assigned. Kind of looks like a combination of a ML and spread bet. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I don't claim to know squat about soccer wagers. Good luck!

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Guys, the movie list wasn’t exhaustive. You don’t need to list all of the left outs unless you’re going to include THE RUNNING MAN.
I liked The Running Man.

We could sit here all day and list movies they left out. Just from 1980 alone, I noticed they left out Airplane! and The Blues Brothers. How do you leave out The Blues Brothers??

Amazed Raising Arizona isn’t on this list.
The Toy
Dead Poet's Society
Dune
Stand and Deliver
Plains, Trains, and Automobiles
Top Gun
Highlander
Rain Man
Commando
Rambo
Tron
War Games
Bloodsport
Lethal Weapon
Conan
Over the Top
Red Sonja
Enemy Mine
Road House
The Golden Child. . .

Dang, the list just goes on and on and on. . .

The Toy
Dead Poet's Society
Dune
Stand and Deliver
Plains, Trains, and Automobiles
Top Gun
Highlander
Rain Man
Commando
Rambo
Tron
War Games
Bloodsport
Lethal Weapon
Conan
Over the Top
Red Sonja
Enemy Mine
Road House
The Golden Child. . .

Dang, the list just goes on and on and on. . .
The Last Starfighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back