Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUELLER???
First Blood?
Raiders of the Lost Ark?
Empire Strikes Back?
Dirty Dancing?

There are some great movies on that list though. Much of my childhood was spent watching hand-me-down VHS tapes of these movies, or catching bits and pieces over the years at hotels lol.

I'll be watching Die Hard and Trading Places in the next couple of days.

Because of their political views I presume. @Z06VolinWV
Not in the least, but nice try at being snide!
I just think they’re bad actors. Faith hill did surprise me somewhat, so we’ll see?
McGraw, who I think is a great person, the only role I ever liked of his was the Ahole dad on Friday night lights.
Sam Elliot is so effin good tho, he makes up for their downfall imo!
McGraw is a better tough guy Ahole than a nice guy on screen. I thought the scenes were he talked less were better.

BUELLER???
First Blood?
Raiders of the Lost Ark?
Empire Strikes Back?
Dirty Dancing?

There are some great movies on that list though. Much of my childhood was spent watching hand-me-down VHS tapes of these movies, or catching bits and pieces over the years at hotels lol.

I'll be watching Die Hard and Trading Places in the next couple of days.
Die Hard is a great Christmas Movie. I usually watch on Christmas Eve it while putting together contraptions that have bad directions. Put the kids to bed, have a few drinks, build a couple toys
giphy.gif

If you didn't like it the first time you watched it, why did you watch it again, let alone multiple more times?
The genius of the Coen Brothers. Knew something great was there but wasn’t ready for it. A problem for me was the hero of the movie got his azz kicked by ERRYBODY in the movie but won.

Reminded me of the Christmas I gave my son a HO race set. It was a big set….so I thought I would build it at my parents, test it, take it apart in 3 sections and bring home on Christmas Eve and put back together. Easy! Right?? WRONG!!

What a nightmare. It would not go back together! Finally had to take it all apart and reassemble. HAhAHa.

Great Memories!!

Rumors have been floating since November of Juwan Mitchell transferring, but I feel like he would have by now if he was going to, if he does decide to stay then we won’t need to go portal shopping for mlb’s cause we will still have Banks, Beasley, Garland, Page, Mohan, and add Herring and Perry as well, so we should be fine with depth there. Now quality will be the ? though

Reactions: OrangenSC
Rumors have been floating since November of Juwan Mitchell transferring, but I feel like he would have by now if he was going to, if he does decide to stay then we won’t need to go portal shopping for mlb’s cause we will still have Banks, Beasley, Garland, Page, Mohan, and add Herring and Perry as well, so we should be fine with depth there. Now quality will be the ? though
I would be disappointed if he left. He only played like 5 quarters.

Reminded me of the Christmas I gave my son a HO race set. It was a big set….so I thought I would build it at my parents, test it, take it apart in 3 sections and bring home on Christmas Eve and put back together. Easy! Right?? WRONG!!

What a nightmare. It would not go back together! Finally had to take it all apart and reassemble. HAhAHa.

Great Memories!!
IOW you wanted to play with it yourself without the wife seeing
And broke it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back