Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Maybe this is something I should know. . . but I'm confused. . .

If I bet a team to win outright, that is called the moneyline or ML.

What is the difference between picking the ML or picking the team to win -1 (win by at least 1 point or more)? Wouldn't that be the same?

-.5 is the same as ML

-1 means they have to win by more than 1 for you to WIN the bet. you can still PUSH if you win by 1

Recommend this book for the 'Nam heads:

41H5GQacmoL.jpg

Ok, Maybe this is something I should know. . . but I'm confused. . .

If I bet a team to win outright, that is called the moneyline or ML.

What is the difference between picking the ML or picking the team to win -1 (win by at least 1 point or more)? Wouldn't that be the same?
No. If you bet the spread then the team has to win by more than that amount or the bet loses. So the -1 team would have to win by more than one point. If they only win by one its a push.

Reactions: KptVFL
I believe there were originally supposed to be more movies, but Mortal Kombat based Raiden and Shang Tsung on the movie. I feel Jack should have made an appearance instead of Kano
49CPiLn.gif

Yes, and I always thought Liu Kang could have been inspired by Wang Chi. He’s basically the protagonist hero of the film.

No. If you bet the spread then the team has to win by more than that amount or the bet loses. So the -1 team would have to win by more than one point. If they only win by one its a push.
Ive bet at -1 all the time before, but never had a game where the win was just 1 pt. 😆 I didn't realize that.

You almost have to fire him at this point. Losing to bad teams, ridiculous comments, lying about players' vaccination status & intentionally putting opposing players at risk, potentially lying in order to get out of a game. . .

They aren't going to do that. Furthermore, the coach(es), team, fans, and (probably) school feel emboldened because there are actually members of the media defending Penny as well.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back