Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that movie!!

Echoes is amazing on that movie! I had the privilege of visiting Pompeii with my daughter and of course had to wear my Pink Floyd concert T-shirt. She couldn't believe a band actually played there. I was surprised to see posters where Gilmour had done a concert again at the colosseum.

I installed a ring cam in about 30 minutes, mostly because had to drill through brick. Juss sayin'. They also make a ring camera that just sticks on stuff. $150-feel free to tell those SEC morons (proper) its available at fine retailers airwhurr.
I bought one of those, but the transformer volts are too low. Been trying to track down the thing for the last few weeks so I can replace it. About to start remodeling walls.

Take a gander of my 7 year olds hockey flow!!!View attachment 417233
I’m seeing more of the 70s, “Dazed and Confused” look. Much cooler than the basic mullet.

The 80s are easily the worst decade in modern human history. Terrible fashion, largely forgettable music and many failed genres, the rise of the yuppie and wall street greed culture, and the cars were downright HIDEOUS. It's like everyone lost their mind and sense of aesthetics for a decade...maybe a little longer.

I blame the 1980 UGA football team. The world should never forget.
1970s are on line 2.

I’m a hardcore Potter nerd (team Ravenclaw) and I can assure you that any of the movies past Prisoner of Azkaban do not follow the books. They all left out some incredibly important events/details; and don’t even get me started on the sh*t that was Half Blood Prince.

Disclaimer: I didn’t read your all’s entire conversation, but I’m assuming we’re discussing book to film/TV adaptations.
I agree...Harry Potter was not done well after PoA.

The 80s are easily the worst decade in modern human history. Terrible fashion, largely forgettable music and many failed genres, the rise of the yuppie and wall street greed culture, and the cars were downright HIDEOUS. It's like everyone lost their mind and sense of aesthetics for a decade...maybe a little longer.

I blame the 1980 UGA football team. The world should never forget.
1970’s say hello…
78B19F5C-0A70-4EE4-AD04-85A14CA77F8B.jpeg0D51463E-FA46-4718-8172-623C29677EA1.jpeg2F41393F-75FB-4175-AC3A-F655CF39EC5B.jpegA48C6512-1270-4711-9507-E381867F477C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back