Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
chattavol sounds like he’s out on the Heupel experiment

7-5 with a ~70-man roster he didn’t recruit against the toughest schedule in football just won’t cut it

Super Coach woulda played Willis and won them all!

A top ten scoring offense, turned an average ACC QB into an elite SEC QB, despite average to below average play/players at all other positions on offense. Insanely impressive

Reactions: YNWAvols
Shot in the dark, were you the Vol fan I was talking to at a soccer tournament in Dunbar (Shawnee) a few weeks ago? We played a team from Morgantown.
no sir my son played soccer in hs (baseball too and in college) but we go there and eat sometimes.

For now, the path to the SEC championship runs through Athens. Anything that weakens UGA puts UT in a better position to take the division title and get to the championship game sooner. Plus Kirby's negative recruiting against UT just boosts his hateability factor.

I hope they're 0-0 through 20 OTs, then the refs let Bama score to crush UGA's perfect season.
I would be okay if Bama won 70-0 and the committee decided not to put UGA in the playoffs because of it.

I'm still of the opinion that whoever loses should be out. That's a given with Bama. I think it should be true of UGA as well. That's assuming all the other teams win their games, of course.

I don't know how things will shake out...

I'd get a far better kick out of Georgia smoking Bama and putting them out of the playoffs then a #1 seed Georgia getting dragged by the #4 seed (be that Ok State, Notre Dame, or Cincinnati)

Anybody pulling for Bama is smoking crack. GA is going regardless of the outcome, barring some complete domination embarrassment.

Better to pull for GA here and hoped they knocked off by one of the other playoff teams.

Why would anybody want Bama AND Georgia in the playoffs?

Reactions: barrylee
no sir my son played soccer in hs (baseball too and in college) but we go there and eat sometimes.
Gotcha. I was sitting in my Tennessee chair and a guy came over and said “finally, my kind of people”. We watched the first half of Georgia game on my phone while our kids were playing soccer! Lol
I just knew the team was from Morgantown.

Cristobal was on two of Miami's NC teams. He's a much better fit than Kiffin, IMO. But does he want to go home is the question?
Apparently his mom still lives there and is sick. He went to So Flo last week because she is not doing well. While I’m sure he wants to reap the rewards of what he built at Oregon the nostalgia attached to home is powerful. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back