Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, got on thinking it would take forever to catch up. Most of it was just Newt laughing at people he disagrees with. Butchna, I am sorry that everyone took what you said and created their own fantasy world and are now angry because you assured them it would happen. 😂 I’m just going to celebrate anyone that chooses to be a Vol and imagine what these coaches can do with them. We just have to keep getting better. The better the players we get the faster it happens. But we won’t get everyone we want. Never do. And the portal offers hope for the holes that need to be filled.
Always said IF Oda! Don’t put that evil on me, Teach! 😎

Do you remember Julian Battle?. He signed his LOI and sent it to NCST, but it was invalid because he was under 21 and his mother hadn't signed it. She got home from work and told him she was only signing the LOI for Tennessee because he had told them he was coming. Pretty refreshing in the world of recruiting.
that was eons ago.

3 are obvious, Williams, Thomas, and Webb. I’m not saying the other one but it isn’t hard to figure out.

People think silents are guaranteed, but they’re not. So many kids tell coaches they’re coming and change their minds in a matter of days.

Nyland Green had a commitment video to Ut shot and then went to ga. Jay Hardy same thing. Justin Rogers. On and on.

Those were the 3 I was able to come with fairly easily. The 4th was where I was having a hard time. My guess is the 4th is Tolan and the reluctance is because his situation looks far from "over."

I can tell you this, the portal has definitely made it hard to keep up with what threads to pay attention to lol. Seeing 3 & 4 year olds threads pop up again... It's like when Hollywood remakes a classic movie or TV show.... It's rare the reboot matches the original....😂

Unless they are coming to Tennessee, that is...

IF this were to occur, we’d be a level up on the program a few years early…imo. Players see players do.
I know...that is why I refuse to believe it till I see it. It would be soul crushingly frustrating if I expected it and it doesn't happen.

It is already soul crushing to know that it is even possible...except our idiots won't do what it takes to make it happen. I am hoping at some point soon that changes before we are left in the dust by everybody else.

Reactions: butchna
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back