Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFsJeoiXoAs6GJq

HaHaHaHaHaHa
A Tennessee fan has infiltrated their board, lol.

Well, got on thinking it would take forever to catch up. Most of it was just Newt laughing at people he disagrees with. Butchna, I am sorry that everyone took what you said and created their own fantasy world and are now angry because you assured them it would happen. 😂 I’m just going to celebrate anyone that chooses to be a Vol and imagine what these coaches can do with them. We just have to keep getting better. The better the players we get the faster it happens. But we won’t get everyone we want. Never do. And the portal offers hope for the holes that need to be filled.

Well, got on thinking it would take forever to catch up. Most of it was just Newt laughing at people he disagrees with. Butchna, I am sorry that everyone took what you said and created their own fantasy world and are now angry because you assured them it would happen. 😂 I’m just going to celebrate anyone that chooses to be a Vol and imagine what these coaches can do with them. We just have to keep getting better. The better the players we get the faster it happens. But we won’t get everyone we want. Never do. And the portal offers hope for the holes that need to be filled.
He never assured anything, just that some good things were possible.

And their names are........
3 are obvious, Williams, Thomas, and Webb. I’m not saying the other one but it isn’t hard to figure out.

People think silents are guaranteed, but they’re not. So many kids tell coaches they’re coming and change their minds in a matter of days.

Nyland Green had a commitment video to Ut shot and then went to ga. Jay Hardy same thing. Justin Rogers. On and on.

3 are obvious, Williams, Thomas, and Webb. I’m not saying the other one but it isn’t hard to figure out.

People think silents are guaranteed, but they’re not. So many kids tell coaches they’re coming and change their minds in a matter of days.

Nyland Green had a commitment video to Ut shot and then went to ga. Jay Hardy same thing. Justin Rogers. On and on.
i think hardy took our money then bolted

We’ve got 4 silents. Two are committing this weekend. 2 more are taking visits. So are they really silents? You can’t rely on silents all the time
it doesn’t matter whether they are silent or commit in public…. I am sure the staff thinks they know where they stand with the players but the only true commitment is when they sign…. I remember the coaching staff was wanting on Sedrick Irvin’s letter of intent…. It never came bc he sent it to Michigan state…. The public announcements just make the fans feel better.

Yes that’s why we met at my facility in Hendersonville with Golesh and Heup was present via video. Zach is here in Nashville and is very intrigued by what UT has to offer. He basically said in a nut shell “if you have the OL, I’ll come”. If you want a reference I showed @butchna evidence of the meeting.
The cellphones piled up on the table were a nice touch.

Didn't VQ slip up and post one of the vids and you saw it before they killed it?

We have four out of five starting OL coming back… What does he need to see to convince him? A couple of big time pick ups from the portal?
RT and an OG…so plug and play. I’m a fan of Spraggins, but if there’s an elite OG wanting in? I’m here for the depth!

it doesn’t matter whether they are silent or commit in public…. I am sure the staff thinks they know where they stand with the players but the only true commitment is when they sign…. I remember the coaching staff was wanting on Sedrick Irvin’s letter of intent…. It never came bc he sent it to Michigan state…. The public announcements just make the fans feel better.
Do you remember Julian Battle?. He signed his LOI and sent it to NCST, but it was invalid because he was under 21 and his mother hadn't signed it. She got home from work and told him she was only signing the LOI for Tennessee because he had told them he was coming. Pretty refreshing in the world of recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back