Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're a decent poster. I just believe you were mis led by a troll.
I don’t. The last time he sent me a screen shot of his texts with Chaney…and that happened! When every purported insider on here and VQ said that was a dead end. This time there was visual evidence that couldn’t be faked. Said it when I blabbed it that wasn’t a done deal and it isn’t a dead deal now. As someone with no connections who has always only posted my personal takes on here, I’ll admit to handling this badly…I got excited like a newbie fan. Contact high of a brush with insider dope. If he ever shares anything with me in the future, it’s church mouse until announcement.

Right, but Bama winning this weekend doesn't change any of that...

Georgia still gets a ticket to the playoff with a shot to win the title. And if Bama wins they go to the playoff too.

I don't get some of y'all...

triple-h-disgusted.gif
Bama in the playoff makes it more difficult for UGA.

Reactions: SmokinBob
I don’t. The last time he sent me a screen shot of his texts with Chaney…and that happened! When every purported insider on here and VQ said that was a dead end. This time there was visual evidence that couldn’t be faked. Said it when I blabbed it that wasn’t a done deal and it isn’t a dead deal now. As someone with jo connection who has always only posted my personal takes on here, I’ll admit to handling this badly…I got excited like a newbie fan. Contact high of a brush with insider dope. If he ever shares anything with me in the future, it’s church mouse until announcement.
It is good to know that it isn't totally dead, but I have zero faith in our $ people to get their head out of their ass and make it happen.

Georgia still gets a ticket to the playoff with a shot to win the title. And if Bama wins they go to the playoff too.

triple-h-disgusted.gif
I just hope this fix isn't already in for the refs to sway the game to help get Bama in. Sankey would want two SEC teams in. Logic says UGA will beat Bama but if it's corrupted, and Bama wins, UGA likely beats them in the playoff/title game.

Reactions: VolNash17
I don’t. The last time he sent me a screen shot of his texts with Chaney…and that happened! When every purported insider on here and VQ said that was a dead end. This time there was visual evidence that couldn’t be faked. Said it when I blabbed it that wasn’t a done deal and it isn’t a dead deal now. As someone with no connections who has always only posted my personal takes on here, I’ll admit to handling this badly…I got excited like a newbie fan. Contact high of a brush with insider dope. If he ever shares anything with me in the future, it’s church mouse until announcement.
Now now now don't run off withe the nugs and keep them yo yourself... you have to share with the class.

Reactions: BigSteve09
Dana to OU just isn't a good hire, imo.
Trying to remember the analogy in our 2017 search…maybe Doeren? Some forget we had a mini-Schiano at the basketball game when that looked imminent. He’s done solid by staying at NC State, I’m not sure how much he would’ve improved us or if the fans would have run him off.

triple-h-disgusted.gif
I agree. If I could write the end of it all, Georgia keeps winning and loses the CFP National Championship game on a TD pass as the clock expires.

If Bama beats Georgia in the playoff that would mean it was in the Championship game, which means another championship for Bama.

What is going on here? Am I on a Tennessee board???

200.gif
I understand where your coming from but hear me out......

I look at it from an obnoxious fan base perspective. One more title won't make Bama fans that more obnoxious. They are just about on 11 as is.

But GA fans are lower on the curve and they will be even worse if they get this title. Kill it now before it gets any worse.

We have to get him on the field. Head coaches have so much going on. Heupel has done some things well and some things not so well. Playing a kid like Beasley ahead of other more capable linebackers is a mistake. In fact…getting the right personnel on the field has been an issue for heupel period.
Really? You think you have a better grasp of who should be on the field? Doubt it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back