Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know...that is why I refuse to believe it till I see it. It would be soul crushingly frustrating if I expected it and it doesn't happen.

It is already soul crushing to know that it is possible except our idiots won't do what it takes to make it happen. I am hoping at some point soon that changes before we are left in the dust by everybody else.
Hmmm. I think it’s great that there’s a possibility. When everyone said we’d have no possibles.

My Favorite team is the Vols. If someone asked me to hypothetically pick a second team, it would be Tennessee.
mando-way-this-is-the-way.gif

We’ve got 4 silents. Two are committing this weekend. 2 more are taking visits. So are they really silents? You can’t rely on silents all the time
One of those silents has to be Tolan, as he's visiting LSU this weekend to hear Brian Kelly out, and BJM seemed pretty pumped after that visit the other day.

For now, the path to the SEC championship runs through Athens. Anything that weakens UGA puts UT in a better position to take the division title and get to the championship game sooner. Plus Kirby's negative recruiting against UT just boosts his hateability factor.

I hope they're 0-0 through 20 OTs, then the refs let Bama score to crush UGA's perfect season.

For now, the path to the SEC championship runs through Athens. Anything that weakens UGA puts UT in a better position to take the division title and get to the championship game sooner. Plus Kirby's negative recruiting against UT just boosts his hateability factor.

I hope they're 0-0 through 20 OTs, then the refs let Bama score to crush UGA's perfect season.
Tainted gatoraid causes catastrophic game wide diarrhea. Bama declared winner due to alphabetical order.

@Ulysees E. McGill

My middle daughter started the first book of WOT yesterday. I told her to go ahead and check out the 2nd book from the library because she will be done with book one before the weekend even begins.
That is great, my son is a big WoT fan and he refuses to watch the rainbow warrior woke agenda hijacking of Robert Jordans work. Why don't they write their own epic and leave ours alone?

Yes that’s why we met at my facility in Hendersonville with Golesh and Heup was present via video. Zach is here in Nashville and is very intrigued by what UT has to offer. He basically said in a nut shell “if you have the OL, I’ll come”. If you want a reference I showed @butchna evidence of the meeting.

He would be another Kamara, except actually fully utilized since he can catch as well... he'd change the dynamic of this offense with being a WR threat to boot out of the backfield.

What's up with AP being a negative nancy? Every quote is like the most depressed, tired person in the world wrote it. "Hey, can we get some cruits?!" "Who knows." "Don't we have 4-5 leans heading to Knoxville this weekend?!" "Maybe one." "Do we have a chance with this guy or that guy in the portal?!" "Not really."

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Doubt you will here anything legit about transfers at positions of need that we are also waiting on officially announcement from a HS prospect. Probably wait until after NSD to “suddenly” heat up with traction on some guys. You don’t want anyone getting cold feet to hurt your long term future for your short term venture

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back