Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potentially good nug: Hooker had the option to do senior activities today and he refused to do so hopefully that means he may be leaning to come back next season.
Would a press conference have the same magnitude of Peyton? He says he’s coming back? Different circumstances but huge in value.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Redshirt candidates:

Bumphus
Solomon has only played in four games, but I think they are parting ways with each other. Don't see him back.
Dominic Bailey
Jimmy Callaway
Miles Campbell
Andison Coby has played in 4 games so if he doesn't play any more he can.
Bryson Eason
Amari McNeil
William Parker
JT Carver
Kamean Marley
Trinity Bell
Julian Nixon

raw

Joke of the day! Good one.

Any thoughts between classic and big Joe? 2 vs 3?

I have the KJ II. Big fan of the top vent. Had a buddy who had an early BGE, and the flywheel vent could be frustrating. Not sure what the upgrades are on the III. I have occasionally thought about the big Joe, but I honestly haven’t had many occasions where I would need that much cooking surface/space. As our kids get older and eat more, I may have to upgrade, but the classic works for our family.

portal is going to really be the key. I feel like we are going to get several guys ready to play day 1. We have to this yr.
I think they are relying on transfers for next year’s team considering we were not going to be able to pull many if any true freshmen that could come in and contribute next year. The portal changes things. Especially for a team that was decimated by transfers.

Redshirt candidates:

Bumphus
Solomon has only played in four games, but I think they are parting ways with each other. Don't see him back.
Dominic Bailey
Jimmy Callaway
Miles Campbell
Andison Coby has played in 4 games so if he doesn't play any more he can.
Bryson Eason
Amari McNeil
William Parker
JT Carver
Kamean Marley
Trinity Bell
Julian Nixon

We have some intriguing TE prospects.

Reactions: HeadVol77
They’re not in year 1 with a pending NCAA investigation.
Our ranking is where I expected us to be, I am not complaining about that. I just didn't expect them to be so high. Neither have ever recruited to this level. KY came close in 2020, but otherwise, both are having historic recruiting classes for their program.

Our ranking is where I expected us to be, I am not complaining about that. I just didn't expect them to be so high. Neither have ever recruited to this level. KY came close in 2020, but otherwise, both are having historic recruiting classes for their program.

Gotcha.

I guess it's like anything. I assume once you get to a certain standard of quality, the real difference is in which features you prefer and just how it feels to use it.
I could not agree anymore! I started with the Glock 17 (I know, not actually part of crossbow conversation), and since have bought 43X and 19 for carrying concealed! Much more expensive options, but I would not trade my Glock’s especially the 17 for any other pistol I have personally fired .

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back