Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mostly don’t care though. Most Tennessee kids suck. A Tennessee 4 star is a NC/GA/FL three star.

I mean I do still agree with you. I’ll still take the GA, NC, FL and even AL kids. But I’d like to grab a few of the best from the state. NPA is really on some bs.

Huh? I think you misplaced your sense of humor.

ETA: And who goes to gun class? My Mom taught me to shoot. She also knows how to throw axes. I would have been a better child had I known about the axe throwing earlier in life. :p
If I misplaced my humor I wouldn’t of called you “professor” 😂

I mean I do still agree with you. I’ll still take the GA, NC, FL and even AL kids. But I’d like to grab a few of the best from the state. NPA is really on some bs.

Woah… maybe edit that before Supercuts hits you with some barely legible gibberish curiously short on vowels.

This QB is fast track speed fast and throws a great deep ball maybe Heupel knows who he is.

True dual-threat quarterback and one of the fastest players in the region, regardless of position. Track standout who anchors his schools 4X100m relay team and has clocked a 10.8-100m. Once he breaks containment, he’s a threat to pick up huge chunks of yards and even go the distance. Very strong lower body and is tough to bring down in the pocket. Has improved his mechanics and tightened up his release. Arm strength is good and he throws a nice deep ball with touch and accuracy. Processing the game quicker is another area he has shown improvement and he can continue to get better in this area as well. Shows toughness and will stand in and take a shot in order to deliver the football. Projects as an impact upper tier Power 5 starter and potential NFL draft pick

We getting out recruited by Kentucky, South Carolina, and Missouri? We beat the hell out of 2 of them. Wtf is going on?
Concerning at this point. Bring any and all transfer portal prospects. We can offer PT. Should see it pick up next year if we can backfill via portal and Hooker stays.

I have noticed that most of the names on the coaching lists are saying that they are staying home while their schools give them a raise. Makes me wonder exactly who USC, Florida, TCU and LSU are going to get.

I wonder if Huepel is going to be content to using Gaston Moore as our 3rd/4th string qb if hooker and milton both stay and have Jackson/Moore compete for 3rd/4th string

I’m not big into betting but hitting 60% on parlays seems outrageously good.

I assume the lines for most legs are set to get the probability close to 50% for either outcome. So hitting on an n-leg would occur on one out of every 2^n (so for a 10 leg parlay you would expect to win 1 out of 1024 bets). Even at the individual leg probabilities were 90%, you would only expect to hit on a 10 leg parlay 35% of the time.
Just luck I guess. 2/5 today

Screenshot_20211124-172342~2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back