Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching an ESPN documentary about early football. They would launch the ball carrier into the wall of defenders. The original forward pass 😂. Guys would break their necks often. The game has always had injury controversy. Put things into perspective about the modern football and the targeting rule. It will definitely be very different in 20 years.
I'd love to see a Heupel offense suddenly show up in an early 20th century game and see just how befuddled everyone on defense would be 😵

Good start to the day. . . went 3/6 yesterday. . .

View attachment 414608

Who's picks are you tailing? Cause you've acted like you aren't a huge gambler... but you're gambling on Russian and Finnish hockey. As someone who is a degenerate gambler, I know degenerate gambling picks when I see them and Finnish hockey on a weekday isn't just beginner gambling haha

Who's picks are you tailing? Cause you've acted like you aren't a huge gambler... but you're gambling on Russian and Finnish hockey. As someone who is a degenerate gambler, I know degenerate gambling picks when I see them and Finnish hockey on a weekday isn't just beginner gambling haha
Lol, I'm not tailing anyone. I simply look at live games and pick who is winning at the moment. Just pick the ones that make sense at the moment. Look at the spread and then current score and time remaining.

Stop saying CLIP!!!!!!!!! They are MAGAZINES!

These are Magazines:
View attachment 414542

These are Clips:
View attachment 414543
No one likes the word magazine. Magazines are little books that people buy because they want to learn about cosmetics, fashion, music, stare at boobies, or read as comics. Clips are anything you can stick in a gun that contains more than one bullet despite it driving you purists mad.

No one likes the word magazine. Magazines are little books that people buy because they want to learn about cosmetics, fashion, music, stare at boobies, or read as comics. Clips are anything you can stick in a gun that contains more than one bullet despite it driving you purists mad.
Lol no one teaches anything regarding guns and says “Clip” sorry Professor.

Lol, I'm not tailing anyone. I simply look at live games and pick who is winning at the moment. Just pick the ones that make sense at the moment. Look at the spread and then current score and time remaining.

If you’re diving into foreign hockey, you’re my kind of guy. I love gambling on cricket and darts. I don’t understand the rules to either really.

I'd have to double check. Mostly between 7-16 leg. Winning around 60% so far. Won around 20 parlays.

I’m not big into betting but hitting 60% on parlays seems outrageously good.

I assume the lines for most legs are set to get the probability close to 50% for either outcome. So hitting on an n-leg would occur on one out of every 2^n (so for a 10 leg parlay you would expect to win 1 out of 1024 bets). Even at the individual leg probabilities were 90%, you would only expect to hit on a 10 leg parlay 35% of the time.

I’m not big into betting but hitting 60% on parlays seems outrageously good.
60% on 50/50 spreads is outrageously good - that's about 4% above the juice and would put a person in the top 1-5% of all bettors - a very rare long-term winner.

But what Enki is doing...with parlays... is pure "god mode".

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back