Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I practice in GA but I don't do criminal law. It seems like an overreaction but that's to be expected with academia these days no matter where you are.
UGA football player accused of brandishing BB gun

here is a real article on the situation. He was vandalizing things with the BB gun, he was also brandishing it and dry firing it at people. The BB gun was a Barretta BB gun and looks like a Barretta M9. That is why he got the charges he got.

He also had a Colt M4A1 BB Gun on campus in his dorm room. Pretty sure you can’t have guns of any type on school property period and I would assume that BB guns that look like “Real Guns” are an even bigger no no .
0B1612BE-DFA8-474C-A5A3-48A0C98FE588.jpeg

I just wanna know how a guy from Uruguay with an Italian surname has an American accent?
Lots of Italians settled in South America over the past century. Had a married couple at TTU living near us. Husband’s name was Alejandro Zanini. Parents were Italian and moved to Argentina, which is where he grew up. His wife was of Spanish descent.

They made us some killer steaks and spaghetti.

These are hilarious. I
Look forward to you posting these everytime. The only sad thing is this is not a parity account

I think AB is Cousin Eddies son in Christmas Vacation. Last year he was a pixie-dust spreader on the Tilt-O-Whirl. He thinks that maybe next year, he’ll be guessing people’s weight or barking for the Yak woman.

Reactions: Volunteer821
Kentucky has the #14 class in the country and Mizzou has the #15 class. Does not feel right. Both will end up with higher classes than us.

What was Mizzou last year? They have momentum to build on from last year.

A new coach's first class is nearly a wash. Even high rated classes for new coaches are full of guys that never pan out or were available for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back