Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure Heup will do what he feels helps the team win.
HB has 3 games grace before burning his redshirt. My money’s on UK, USA and Vandy.

Save the Bama and UGA massacre for our “bruiser” and let the horse in the stable fly against the others.

And by massacre I mean of Bammers and Dawgs.

Haven't seen it talked about here so...
I was listening to 104.5 the Zone yesterday and they said they were at the game on Saturday and noticed that Milton was sitting on the bench away from the game with 2 other players. Even late in the 4th they weren't even paying attention to what was happening in the game. One of the players even had their back to the field. Leading up until Milton had to go in. Anybody else catch that on the radio? Meanwhile they mentioned that when Ole Miss had the ball on their last drive, Hooker basically had his toes on the sidelines begging the defense to get the stop because he was confident that he could win the game if we got the ball back.

They gotta always keep trying to drum up drama
Especially with the QBs lol

I find myself wondering if the sheer number of bad injuries is a function of the system's tempo.
Mays injury:

On third down of our first possession, Hooker throws to Velus Jones right at the marker. Velus is spotted 1 yard short. We rush to the line to snap it for a quick run play to get a first. Right as the ball is snapped, the play is blown dead. Our guys kind of pull up. Ole Miss player crashes right into Mays' legs in a half-standing-half-competing play by both teams.

The fake injures are absolutely a function of our system's tempo, if that's what you mean

Brian Maurer for sure 👀
giphy.gif

As bad as Milton’s final play was, his endzone pass was nearly perfect and should have been caught for the win.

Man… Tillman got no lift at all on that pass. Literally like 6 inches. It may have been off his fingertips but not out of his reach. Unfortunately he couldn’t/didn’t get a decent jump

I can tell a difference between my TCL and my Samsung...but it sure as heck ain't a thousand dollar difference. I have bad eyesight anyway..lol..😁

Got the big Samsung in the LV and LG in my room. Kids grandmother bought them TCL for both their rooms.
Their TCLs have better pic than my LG. Never would've purchased myself and now I'm envious, haha.

I'll keep the main TV best that I'm able but all others will be the much cheaper TCLs from now on.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back