Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Hooker comes back next we can expect hb and milton to transfer, right? So we need at least 2 qbs this class and maybe even a transfer just in case

Haven't seen it talked about here so...
I was listening to 104.5 the Zone yesterday and they said they were at the game on Saturday and noticed that Milton was sitting on the bench away from the game with 2 other players. Even late in the 4th they weren't even paying attention to what was happening in the game. One of the players even had their back to the field. Leading up until Milton had to go in. Anybody else catch that on the radio? Meanwhile they mentioned that when Ole Miss had the ball on their last drive, Hooker basically had his toes on the sidelines begging the defense to get the stop because he was confident that he could win the game if we got the ball back.
Yea I’m not surprised.

When you refuse to settle, you think your position is really strong. Normally there is an offer to settle even if there might be a slight chance the other party would win. Good on UT for standing firm against the Bammer

This is not good news at all, I absolutely hate this approach. Just so monumentally stupid for us from a risk/reward calculation. I wish nothing but ill on Pruitt like we all do, but man..... just pay and make it go away already

Lol. Excuses. He knew it
Crap? Pulled? Let's not act like it was anything other than being overwhelmed and absent-minded.
Lol. He knew it was the last play and panicked when he couldn’t scramble and then decided to go out when he realized he couldn’t score instead of making the effort. He chose himself over the team. If someone ever gave that kind of effort on my college team, he would be hated. Period. Keep making excuses for him though. He cost his team a chance at a win.

I'm too old for festivals but have fun. Jewels and PTM should be fun. Ive seen PTM multiple times they destroy.
I thought I had, now I'm thinking I haven't and was thinking of Of Montreal. Been listening to them a bunch recently, really really good. RTJ...hard to even wrap my head around. Also seeing them + RATM joint concert next year, that should be awesome too.

And "too old for festivals" is total bs. My sister and fiance are in their 40s...I regularly see geriatrics, the cool ones I guess...best thing I ever saw at Bonnaroo was this 70 yo man get out of his car on Thursday and walk off...started to worry about him, as he came all by himself and even for youngens it's a really brutal 4 days...Monday morning he comes walking over the hill looking fresh as hell, jumps in his car and drives off like it was nothing. Old man was legendary to us and made me realize there's no age limit to great music experiences.

When you refuse to settle, you think your position is really strong. Normally there is an offer to settle even if there might be a slight chance the other party would win. Good on UT for standing firm against the Bammer

To me it seems wiser to go ahead and settle with the idiot. He screwed us enough when he was the coach here. Don't leave the door open for him to screw us even more after he's gone.

I'll never understand why they make it so hard to watch their product. I can watch 7 games max if I have cable.
That's what Redzone is for. One channel...every important play. It's true

Realized last year my YT family sub owner has us on Redzone. It's an absolute gamechanger. Easier to say when it's free...but I can totally see why people shell out a couple hundred/season, it's simply amazing.

I don’t know. You don’t know what he knows or what he is willing to say he knows. Spurned people can do things you never imagine. I agree with you if this was just about Pruitt’s staff, but the list of the people he names that he can take down includes people like Barnes. Even if totally untrue, creating negative buzz is never good especially when already under a microscope.

This is not good news at all, I absolutely hate this approach. Just so monumentally stupid for us from a risk/reward calculation. I wish nothing but ill on Pruitt like we all do, but man..... just pay and make it go away already
The problem with this is that we should have just paid in the beginning. Now, we have an investigation and the original pay out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back