Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
That festival is gonna be killer this weekend. Aren’t The Strokes playing too?
They are. We always have fun there. Stages are all very close, typically nice weather...good crowd...and a bed to sleep in 😆 Only downside is shows stop too early - around 11. It's definitely more domesticated, but always a good time. The grounds are pretty lush too, perfect for a daytrip.

So for a bright room with ambient light you want two things mainly.

1. low glare (each brand does this differently and uses different terms for it)
2. brightness (LED is king for this)

So my personal recommendation would be to look at the Samsung Q80, Q90, or Q900 series TVs. They size up from 50" up to 85"

Samsun Q80 TVs

If you're really on a tight budget then TCL has a good series as well the XXS535 models (XX is replaced by the size, so it varies from 50 to 75).

My budget is as big as my wife allows it to be…😂

Actually, she is a great manager of our funds. I get way more cool toys with her in charge of the budget…🤠

I would give almost anything to beat Bama. I am 100% certain I would cry.

I just don’t see it happening, but yes it would be glorious.

Asking this of a depleted roster in Tuscaloosa with no close calls going our way and against a great Bama team is a tall task. We have to be good, mistake free and lucky.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
This is not good news at all, I absolutely hate this approach. Just so monumentally stupid for us from a risk/reward calculation. I wish nothing but ill on Pruitt like we all do, but man..... just pay and make it go away already

None of us know as much as the parties do. But as an attorney, this can be some posturing by Pruitt’s legal team. It’s all about creating any kind of leverage and put just a little doubt in the other party’s mind. That’s what good attorneys do. Even if we pay Pruitt a million or two to go away, it’s still a win. Minus legal fees, we still saved $8-$10 million.

When you refuse to settle, you think your position is really strong. Normally there is an offer to settle even if there might be a slight chance the other party would win. Good on UT for standing firm against the Bammer

Tennessee bout to get kicked out of the SEC 👀👀 now's our chance boiz

Haven't seen it talked about here so...
I was listening to 104.5 the Zone yesterday and they said they were at the game on Saturday and noticed that Milton was sitting on the bench away from the game with 2 other players. Even late in the 4th they weren't even paying attention to what was happening in the game. One of the players even had their back to the field. Leading up until Milton had to go in. Anybody else catch that on the radio? Meanwhile they mentioned that when Ole Miss had the ball on their last drive, Hooker basically had his toes on the sidelines begging the defense to get the stop because he was confident that he could win the game if we got the ball back.
A side note, but one thing I kept noticing was when Hooker would go to the sideline and throw during breaks. Bailey was always the one throwing with him not Milton. Sometimes he was standing there watching, other times he wasnt.

Flame suit on, but, fellas, we aren’t beating bama, even at full strength. Only diff would be getting beat by 2-3 scores rather than 4-5.
I say rest everyone that’s questionable; get healthy for UK, and make 7-5 the goal for the year!
Just my .02

richard-wants-to-be-on-fire-hans-get-the-flamethrower.jpg

When you refuse to settle, you think your position is really strong. Normally there is an offer to settle even if there might be a slight chance the other party would win. Good on UT for standing firm against the Bammer

If he wants to pile on his show cause? Knock himself (literally) out. If he KNOWS about it? He’s a party to it.

This is not good news at all, I absolutely hate this approach. Just so monumentally stupid for us from a risk/reward calculation. I wish nothing but ill on Pruitt like we all do, but man..... just pay and make it go away already
It’s already out there. Paying him just adds salt. We’re not trying to hide anything…that’s HIS modus.

Uhh…. We lost Cade Mays after three plays… tempo didn’t have anything to do with it.

It was also a cheap shot by 33 on ole Miss. he dove at cades leg when play was basically over. Surprised nobody is raising hell about it. Watch the play he even stands up and does a Leonard little type pose at Cade like he is some badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back