Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months back, I asked for prayers for my youngest son because he was experiencing focal seizures and undergoing tests. Since August 12, he has not had a single episode. Last Tuesday, two months to the date since his last seizure, we were finally able to get him in for an EEG. The tests came back normal. Going forward, neurology wants to perform a CT just to be certain, but the doctor believes he is perfectly healthy.

All glory be to God! Thanks for your kind words and prayers. God is never late—He is always on time.

View attachment 404491
Wonderful news

None of us know as much as the parties do. But as an attorney, this can be some posturing by Pruitt’s legal team. It’s all about creating any kind of leverage and put just a little doubt in the other party’s mind. That’s what good attorneys do. Even if we pay Pruitt a million or two to go away, it’s still a win. Minus legal fees, we still saved $8-$10 million.
If Pruitt would take a million or two, I think they would have already had this thing settled.

A few months back, I asked for prayers for my youngest son because he was experiencing focal seizures and undergoing tests. Since August 12, he has not had a single episode. Last Tuesday, two months to the date since his last seizure, we were finally able to get him in for an EEG. The tests came back normal. Going forward, neurology wants to perform a CT just to be certain, but the doctor believes he is perfectly healthy.

All glory be to God! Thanks for your kind words and prayers. God is never late—He is always on time.

View attachment 404491
Tears of joy, GB! All glory unto the most high, the Almighty. Thank you, Jesus, our Lord!

Whoever it was talking about Milton and two other players sitting off to the side. Cade just said 99.9% of the team are bought in, you can tell by who's sitting together and who's off to the side
I’ll take a stab and say Beckwith was one of them, may be wrong though. I’d like to know who the 2 was

Last edited:
Truckers better get their pay in while they still have time. Self driving trucks will put 90% of them out of work before too soon.
Autonomous trucks are not working out as planned. When we have 80% Autonomous cars then trucks will soon follow. Feds are already trying to push vaccine mandate on our medical cards. As truck drivers we are bound by federal regulation.

Reactions: OrangenSC

View attachment 404491
🙌🧡🧡🧡🧡

Would anyone care to give me the highlights since Sunday? Been super busy. Sunday was church and family. Monday was a man threatening to kill his wife and dealing with police. Then inservice today.

When you refuse to settle, you think your position is really strong. Normally there is an offer to settle even if there might be a slight chance the other party would win. Good on UT for standing firm against the Bammer

Unless they do part 2 of the last suit.
Either settle or fight to win. Fighting until you you get crucified in the media.. and the settlement price raises.. and more attorney fees.. and then setting, was the most UT thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back