Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are being ridiculous…. I am a UT alumnus….. had season tickets since 1990…. Drove to the game from North Carolina….. had to stop in a McDonald’s parking lot to take a 45 minute power nap before making it home at 5 AM….. I am sorry the game didn’t go our way but quit being so sensitive about a tweet.
Are you that dense that you don't get why it pisses long suffering fans off?

That vandy defense wasn’t close to the ole miss defense….. they had fired their coach….. using a female gimmick kicker…. They had quit on the season. Milton has definitely not been the answer so hopefully Bailey has taken advantage to improve as a player

C'mon man. That's just not true at all. OM is #106 in total D this year and was worse than Vandy last year at #129 versus #123. The kicker has zero to do with how well they played on D. They were still using Mason's scheme, which he is using successfully in the SEC this year at Auburn. Their D last year was even better than the stats because it had to play the entire game with their O being so bad. OM did not have that same excuse - they had the O.

Do better. At least use facts. You just don't like HB. Say that.

A good article from Mississippi State’s frustration with officials. Mentions Curles’ suspension from 2009! His crew has a long list of bad calls. Also mentions the son of a Bama QB who is allowed to officiate Bama games. Made a crucial no call for Bama and did 4 Bama-MSU games. Just total corruption. All of these dudes have some connection to Alabama.

SEC Officials Remain Inconsistent With Calls and Comments
Or LSU...............

Reactions: ugg and jave36
C'mon man. That's just not true at all. OM is #106 in total D this year and was worse than Vandy last year at #129 versus #123. The kicker has zero to do with how well they played on D. They were still using Mason's scheme, which he is using successfully in the SEC this year at Auburn. Their D last year was even better than the stats because it had to play the entire game with their O being so bad. OM did not have that same excuse - they had the O.

Do better. At least use facts. You just don't like HB. Say that.
I don’t hate Bailey at all…. In fact I am ready to try him bc I am pretty much done with Milton but unroll he has improved…. I would temper expectations…. Ole miss is a bad defense…. Vandy had quit…. That was the only point I was making.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Sports “reporters” continually move up my Worst Professions list. Right now, I would put them somewhere between land developers and used car salesmen. One more @David Ubben article, and they might pass land developers.

Zero integrity, self-righteousness, and fake indignation make for a devilish combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back