Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...it's going to be really disappointing if Hooker's injury is of the long term sort (which I suspect it is). He was having such a good season and just about willed us to a win last night. It's so unfortunate that he went down like that with only 18 seconds left in the game. Just hoping Bailey will get a chance because South Alabama and Vanderbilt aren't gimmes with Joe Milton at quarterback.

Man...it's going to be really disappointing if Hooker's injury is of the long term sort (which I suspect it is). He was having such a good season and just about willed us to a win last night. It's so unfortunate that he went down like that with only 18 seconds left in the game. Just hoping Bailey will get a chance because South Alabama and Vanderbilt aren't gimmes with Joe Milton at quarterback.
We can probably beat both of them with Milton, but yeah, it's heartbreaking that Hooker went down like that at that point when he about Dobbs'd his way into Tennessee lore forever.

I just don't know why we can't get a little luck. We finally are drawing up great plays but we are so limited with our injuries and depth. Everyone basically said before the season, "Well, barring significant injuries," and we already have tons of significant injuries. It's ridiculous.
I was one of those...it is blowing my mind that our staff is getting this level of play from this roster.

And yet we have idiots on here nitpicking them..

I was one of those...it is blowing my mind that our staff is getting this level of play from this roster.

And yet we have idiots on here nitpicking them..
The staff may never lead us to greatness but there really isn't too much cause to be down on them at all to this point. A play call here and there, yes, but I think the overall performance has been quite good.

Bro… no one was coming close to Milton. It was protected well. Milton panicked and ran into his own guy and the rush. If he stayed in the pocket and moved up, he has any easy throw to the end zone for a 50:50 ball. Bailey could have done that.
I think it was designed for him to roll right if the initial read was not there. When he ran into his own lineman, it discombobulated him and he ran the other way. Still absolutely k no excuse for running out of bounds. I don't think he was afraid to get hit, I just think he had no real awareness of the time left on the clock.

Milton is going to die behind the OL vs Bama.
Does he even play? He has been terrible all season and then his play at the end of the game last night, just my Lord! How can we continue to trout him out there.

I don't care how you or anyone else feels about Bailey, but if Hooker can't play, Bailey should start and be given a long leash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back