Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 100k!!

boom-animated-gif-9.gif

Yeah, I get the feeling his plan is to be here 4 years. I'm sure he'd love to give the NBA a shot, but I think his long-term goal is to get the education.
He plays with heart, he's kept his nose clean, and I love his energy. I'm happy to have someone like him representing our university.

So is there any real legal restraint to giving Zakai a contract for the next 3 years to represent UT basketball? Say $150K per year? I know this is rolling a hand grenade into the room....

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Tried to squeeze my donation in right before 50k and now it's easily going to crush 100k, just a matter of when. Man this fanbase is special.

I also got my ZZ shersey in the mail from the Vol Shop. Good quality! I recommend everyone get one, as ZZ should be celebrated.
Got mine about a week ago, gave it to my son as a early birthday surprise and he loves it. Oh, and by the way, he, his FIL and two others went and played golf the other day at Cedar Crest near Smyrna. My son had a hole in one on the 347 yd par four 4th. Lucky sucker hasn't even turned 30 and now has two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back