Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
makes you wanna shed a tear thinking about Z and his mom seeing that number
42a033c6c3582a7c224c937fd4a73f16.gif

makes you wanna shed a tear thinking about Z and his mom seeing that number
Made my donation. Unbeknowgst to my wife. When she gets the monthly credit card statement, she will ask wth was this? But once I explain, she will be cool with it and probably ask why I didn't donate more!

Incorrect, I believe in freedom of speech but if you post nonsensical diatribes for every post and post 400000 times in a year, I am free click a button to not see the moronic 399999 posts for the 1 post a year that is actually good. I only have a few on ignore but my life is way, way better for not having to sort through their mess. End rant.
rachel-green-jennifer-anniston.gif

2nd most wins on the road in the SEC. Despite playing the most road games in the conference (11)

I get it, but that doesn't help our situation as to how we play when we are on the road or neutral... This team has tons of talent and when they are playing confident, they can whip anyone... but that seems to happen more so in TBA and I will hate to see us leave the tourney early again because we went cold too many times during a game.

Just remember, it wasn't me. @InVOLuntary is the one who labeled you a luther.
Luther or Ras...they are all the same thing only different.

I ain't going back in there; there are just too many idiot extremists on both sides that just confirm my fears for our nations soul...plus I am not good at arguing, I am intelligent enough to know my weaknesses, and I am just not as smart as guys like InVol and Glitch, they are far better at making a sound argument for centrist conservatives than I will ever be...I just get pissed and want to punch somebody.

There is a use for people like me once the SHTF, but that time is not now..not yet.

This is simply amazing. And Zakai says they're donating everything in excess of what they need to charity when its all said and done.
I hope they can find a nice house, furnish it, and buy themselves some new clothes. Plus whatever they need to help take care of his nephew. It won't replace what they lost, but it'll ease the pain and help them move on in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back