Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-Man was awesome. I liked Shang Chi ok. Won’t watch Eternals

Dear LORD in heaven, Eternals was the worst movie I have seen in a long time. Beyond the dripping wokeness it was just a mess of a story and horribly written and executed. Spidey was really great and 10 rings was solid.

Rankings just updated on On3. We move to the 10th ranked class on their individual rankings:

2022 Football Team Recruiting Rankings

Don't think the Consensus has been updated yet
4th in the SEC after the big three this year.

Under sanctions.

In their first year.

Yeah, Heupel is fine. NIL is fine. It’ll take some time to keep building, but I love it.

I believe there should be no regular season overtime in both college and NFL. Post season games should have overtime of an extra quarter to determine winner. I also think FBS should have a 16 team playoff and a 16 game bowl season for teams 17-48 with teams 17-32 playing each other and teams 33-48 playing against each other to avoid big mismatches. That is 16 bowl games and 15 playoff games
So it should end in a tie🤔

Reactions: Ace

Under sanctions.

In their first year.

Yeah, Heupel is fine. NIL is fine. It’ll take some time to keep building, but I love it.
This is really remarkable. Holy crap. Can't wait to see what they do in the '23 class.

In the FWIW column, the Titans still haven't figured out they need a real TE since Delanie left, much less call pass plays to use one of whom they do have. What did we see all weekend? TE's making key catches to keep the chains moving. A good route running, pass catching TE is always the best friend of the QB.

When their workhorse injured his foot, the Titans became a .500 level team totally dependent on the D, especially when Brown also was hurt. Instead of riding Foreman, the same RB who got them there, they switched back to Henry who was slow and hesitant much of the time due to lack of playing time. The Bengals knew that Downing and Vrabel would go back to their usual MO, so if Henry was back there the D went after him. That was further proven by Foreman getting 60 yards on only 4 carries. So much dumb to go around and it starts with Vrabel and Downing. They should be playing KC for the spot in the SB this coming weekend.
Jonnu was a legit threat at tight end.

Under sanctions.

In their first year.

No way!!! We've been told, REPEATEDLY, we're no good at recruiting. "Struggling", as told by the sages around here.

I believe there should be no regular season overtime in both college and NFL. Post season games should have overtime of an extra quarter to determine winner. I also think FBS should have a 16 team playoff and a 16 game bowl season for teams 17-48 with teams 17-32 playing each other and teams 33-48 playing against each other to avoid big mismatches. That is 16 bowl games and 15 playoff games
Ties screw up the whole system

Reactions: Smokey19rt
“Cool story, bro” moment incoming:

So my dad and I work the football games as an usher and he typically gets asked to work the basketball games as well. He was asked to come usher this past weekend for the LSU game (he asked me to come with, but I couldn’t). Anyway, he gets there and is told he has the section that is for the recruits, their families, as well as coaches and their families. He got to meet basically the whole basketball team, Barnes, had a good talk with Huepel, and met Danny White. He said Huepel is one heck of a guy to talk to. Huepel asked him what he thought of the offense this year. Obviously dad said it was awesome. Huepel’s response was a laugh and then said, “Just wait until you see the offense next year.”

I’m ready 😎

“Cool story, bro” moment incoming:

So my dad and I work the football games as an usher and he typically gets asked to work the basketball games as well. He was asked to come usher this past weekend for the LSU game (he asked me to come with, but I couldn’t). Anyway, he gets there and is told he has the section that is for the recruits, their families, as well as coaches and their families. He got to meet basically the whole basketball team, Barnes, had a good talk with Huepel, and met Danny White. He said Huepel is one heck of a guy to talk to. Huepel asked him what he thought of the offense this year. Obviously dad said it was awesome. Huepel’s response was a laugh and then said, “Just wait until you see the offense next year.”

I’m ready 😎
1643046020810.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back