Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a TON of money on Tennessee from +3 all the way to -7.5. A TON of money. This includes Tennessee ML tickets, Tennessee being in a lot of parlays (even more money tied in on the Vols).

We are talking millions of dollars, legal and illegal. A huge liability for the books.
Im hoping sites do a bad call refund that they do sometimes.

Apparently that was the same crew that blew that Miami-Duke game some years back. And got suspended for it.

Yet here they are. Badly botching another call at the most crucial moment of the game.
I'm gonna have to check to see who the ref crew is for each game before comparing who the better team is. That's a dang shame that you have to consider which crew is reffing a game.

Webb, White, Williams, Josephs, Pearce, Phillips and West will all be relied on early and often imo and the team will be better for it. Youth doesn't bother me in key spots if the talent is better tbh. Guys are gonna have to play early. Need to hit on guys like Verse though.
The jump from high school to SEC ball is immense. Especially in the trenches. Very few are mentally or physically ready game 1.

That was just as much stopped forward progress as ours. That official should be absolutely blasted for calling forward progress on a goal line play.

However, they didn't call pulling the runner on us, so if the official has been perfect there it wouldn't have been a td anyway. Doesn't excuse his horrible call and lots of horrible calls all night.
The rule changed you can push and pull the runner forward….

Reactions: SmokinBob
What would be the reasoning behind the officials being behind Purdue? Tennessee was the brand name in that stadium tonight.
I don't think they were behind anything for either team. I think they're simply incompetent and would have made the same horrible call for either team. They need to have their officiating license revoked for life.

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back