Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing is.... White said one of the things the players wanted was a guy who was going to be here longer than 3-4 years, I have a gut feeling thay even if Heupel isn't great short of White getting canneded Heupel is going to get a UK Stoops like leash
Thought he said they wanted a guy that wasn't going to take three to four years to be good. As in a project.

I don't want to bet on a huge jump year one. This particular offensive roster is going from one extreme to the other. Just thinking logically...it seems that we should expect improvement, but not extreme (like top 10 offense) improvement.

I hope I am wrong, and this roster takes to it like a duck to water.
I agree. Especially with losing offensive talent and having come from Chaney's broken offense. It will take a year just to install and teach them how to practice uptempo, etc.

Love our QB + WRs, but losing gray and morris hurts. RB is very unproven and OL could be a question and TE room is thin (really hope Campbell shows out though).

But scheme overcomes a lot. I still am optimistic we can hit high 20s PPG for the first time in...*checks notes*...FIVE YEARS?!?

I was listening to 104.5 out of Nashville this afternoon and they didn't think Steele would stay on board. They said maybe only one, at the most 2, would be retained.

Reactions: ugg
But a lot of people are all about/only know sec guys though...since that's our arena. I'll trust these UCF cats until they give me reason not to. Pruitt brought a bunch of known SEC coaches in here and went 3-7. Go get the best coaches, not just known names in the conference.
I hope you are right, but Scott Frost brought his coaches to Nebraska...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back