Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

pismonque

Bury me in Orcadian peat
SIAP

Could the big time portal players be the Happy Meal recipients? Are they running because the cash flow is gone?
That was the assumption I had, that Gray at least may be leaving because he has to rather than wants to. It may be a deal where his eligibility in Tennessee games is in question.

GVol1966

Wanted more experienced coach. We ruined that with our phony self investigation. He’s riding off Scott frost’s recruits. Yes he’s a good OC but HC is debatable. He has more losses each year he has coached. He also doesn’t need to be calling the plays he’s the head coach that’s what the OC is for. Guess we will have to wait and see but I see another Pruitt
I don’t care if the water boy is calling the plays if we’re top 10 in offense

GoBigOrangeUT

Kind of hot in these rhinos
The more time passes, the more I loathe Pruitt. We gained absolutely nothing from his rampant cheating. We can’t even fall back on the memories of a vacated 10 win season capped off with an SEC East win. We won 3 ****ing games. **** him. Also **** Fulmer. That man has the distinction of cratering UT football not once but twice.

Devo182

Coach Ray chooses Joy
Wanted more experienced coach. We ruined that with our phony self investigation. He’s riding off Scott frost’s recruits. Yes he’s a good OC but HC is debatable. He has more losses each year he has coached. He also doesn’t need to be calling the plays he’s the head coach that’s what the OC is for. Guess we will have to wait and see but I see another Pruitt
But look at his losses. He was literally 9 points from being undefeated in both Y1 and Y2.

He did lose 4 last year, but only 1 was double digits, by 16 to a generational BYU team. Dude isn't getting blown out at all. Always competitive. And literally every defense in the nation struggled last year, so that was a bit out of his control to a degree.

But his offense chugged along all 3 years without even a blip. Anyway, just an optimistic way to view it. Time will tell, but there's reason to believe we can do well with him.

VN Store

Sponsors