Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeze would have took this job the moment we offered him and we didn’t make the move. Why? Over some hookers and money during his time at Ole Miss?

That’s a very poor excuse for not going after a good coach.

While Liberty is in the Top 25 next year, we’re going to be struggling with Kentucky and Arkansas under Heupel.

Embarrassing.
I know we had our disagreement last night but I whole heartedly agree with you here. Rock on brother

That is NOT the best coach we could get. I cant believe you people actually buy this.
This is the best coach we wanted to go after. And his buddy....

We have supposedly tried guys we had no reason to try and no connection with while we've ignored guys who would certainly come here. We're not being told the truth at ALL and it's a mistake to play this level of disinformation with this fanbase or any fanbase this size.

Absolutely false. His offense, with the players we have will not perform in the SEC. And our recruiting is gonna be absolutely terrible then the offense will get even worse.
Why wouldn't it work? He had the top ranked offense in the SEC a few years ago with Drew Lock and a bunch of nobodies
Screenshot_20210126-212229_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210126-212358_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back