Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you would bitch like a child if they trotted Jesus up there. You want to be mad about the hire, go for it, but let me not be completely crushed about something I cant control nor am I qualified to really have a professional opinon about.
Well Jesus has no relevant experience, so yes I would

It's not the fanbase that's toxic. It's the administration and our boosters. People need to realize that and stop blaming the fans. Fans respond directly to what they are fed, and we've been fed a stream of BS for 15 years.
EXACTLY... That's what got us here, Phil and Pruitt just put the cherry on top..

Pray AD White is the strong leader that is needed to fight the idiots off, guide this place in the right direction AND doesn't get run off before th job is complete...

He hasn't been on the job a week. Cut the guy some slack and give him a little support.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I said it at the beginning of the coaching search and I’ll say it again now. Danny white has only made good hires in his career. I’m gonna give him the benefit of the doubt in whoever the hire is here.

If it huepel, then whites been around the guy for a few years. I trust that he knows whether or not he’s a good coach. More so than message board posters and talking radio heads at least.

Just freakin' win . Period end of story. If this is the best coach DW could get so be it. Direct your anger at the gump and Phil. They put us under the NCAA microscope.
That is NOT the best coach we could get. I cant believe you people actually buy this.
This is the best coach we wanted to go after. And his buddy....

The real question is what does Mrs. Heupel look like?
e61b1a70f2f28c578ab92a6ffc4aac30.jpg

Good grief guys. This is insanity. Dude can flat coach offense and QB’s. He keeps Steele to coach defense and we may have something here. Quit trying to Schiano this thing
They were gonna do this if it was anyone besides Freeze, Campbell, Kiffin or Chadwell

That being said, nothings official yet, and AP has been on a bad cold streak on anything not recruiting

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
He won at a place easy to win at. And has gotten worse every year. As I4Jay has said, he is not good. When you could have Chadwell, Freeze, or Kiffin tomorrow, you don’t hire JH. Shoot it sounds like Elliott wanted this job, you hire him 10/10 before JH. It’s a bad hire.
He is an elite offensive coach and developer of QB’s. His defense has been the problem at UCF where he has a record of 28-8. Keep Steele, hire Garner, defense is fixed

Not mad at Huepel. Decent hire if really no one was interested.

Just if DW just hired the guy from his last job, we didn't need him to do that. Why are we paying him 2m if he can't get us any better than Currie could get?
That’s what i was thinking. Fulmer could have hired this guy.

Guys I’m 65 years old. I think I’ve been up for over 24 hours. I tried to take a nap earlier this afternoon but Hank pissed me off trying to hire a coordinator. I’m supposed to be on the night shift here so I need to try to catch some shut-eye real quick. I would genuinely appreciate it if you guys could figure out a way to fire Humpel or whatever his name is before I come back on watch. I really don’t want to have to deal with that. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back