Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah looks like he said that about an hour ago. And this too...

ā€œIā€™ll tell you what I know. There are a lot of names being thrown at the wall. At his point the ONLY person who knows whatā€™s going on is White. Itā€™s cool to speculate and it gives the fans something to talk about, but the AD is sealed to the point that other employees in the building have no idea.ā€

It's actually refreshing. For the first time probably ever, it appears UT at least has an AD competent enough to run a search without leaks.

Weird how personal you're taking this. Also strange how insistent you are on knowing how, why, and what people are thinking. You should pull your head out of your ass and take a deep breath of fresh air. I could give two ***** that Franklin beat poorly coached UT teams on the field. Who hasn't beat us in the last 15 years? We've actually lost to teams worse than Vandy and I have nothing against those head coaches. Mason beat us, and I don't hate him. If anyone is acting like they have hurt feelings, it's you. You're pissed because some of us think Franklin was complicit in some way in trying to make this go away. And I know it's far more up in your feels than it is mine because you're the one throwing out ludicrous comparisons.
Like comparing James Franklin to OJ Simpson? Ludicrous comparisons like that? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: Sleegro
A wise man once said "don't respond to any post containing the F word".šŸ˜

Saw that yesterday among a bunch of info saying we would hear something last night or this morning.
Turned the phone off, went to bed and just now checking in. Assuming I missed exactly what I expected?
i'm my own worst enemy sometimes....lol. and yeah, was all ready to see some actual info this morning....nothing so far.
giphy.gif

ā€œIā€™ll tell you what I know. There are a lot of names being thrown at the wall. At his point the ONLY person who knows whatā€™s going on is White. Itā€™s cool to speculate and it gives the fans something to talk about, but the AD is sealed to the point that other employees in the building have no idea.ā€

Good. Because clearly we canā€™t handle news here. We have folks fighting on here about coaches without any idea that they are even being considered šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Pete Thamel on his Yahoo Podcast said Danny White has raised the bar for what is possible in this coaching search for Tennessee, and listed these three candidates as the ones he thinks DW should go after, even if "there is a bit of a reach factor involved":

Neal Brown
Scott Satterfield
Sonny Dykes

I really hate Pete Thamel. No other reporter hates our program more than him.

Donā€™t know whether to laugh or cry...

Reactions: Dudley Smith

Waking up and reading all the updates this morning

giphy.gif

3TaN.gif

Damn. Hope he is just out of the loop on this one. Seems like the "insiders" are now getting conflicting reports, too.
I think Volzown knows when something is official. Works in the AD office. He broke news last week when it was official and press conferences were going to happen. When he knows itā€™ll be done. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back