Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people have been saying our record isn't the most important thing this year, they just want to see a "fun team that plays hard" but then the season starts and a lot of people start equating losing with lack of effort (rather than just not being very good) and say losing can never be fun.

So, I'm curious what a 5-7/6-6 teams looks like to you all that is fun and hardworking, yet is just not that good all-around? The 2012 team? 2014?
I agree to a point, but I know quitting and laying down when I see it. It is not just about losing, it is how you lose.

Reactions: Devo182
I may be getting old but didn’t we just beat them last year and they went 2-8 and through a coaching change? Would love to know where that confidence comes from.
It makes no sense. They have a first time head coach who's never even been an offensive or defensive coordinator. As far as I'm aware, they aren't loaded with talent. So why do people think they're going to be even decent?

Please tell me what position group SC has an advantage over us at? Defensive line? Runningback? Definitely no where else. They are crazy over there. Coaching staff is pretty easy to say who is better.
Last time we hired a coach based off their last name it went really well. Has it ever worked? Bowden? Dooley? Holtz? Has 0 experience as even a coordinator.

It makes no sense. They have a first time head coach who's never even been an offensive or defensive coordinator. As far as I'm aware, they aren't loaded with talent. So why do people think they're going to be even decent?
Are his OC and DC good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back