Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some advice. What are good questions to ask the management team interviewing you once interview is done? I have the basics answered already by the recruiter and first interview but need something more in depth? Off topic but whatever

That is what I thought. I’ve just come to expect the worst. Man, I hope I’m wrong.
Snap and clear lol.

I don't know what to tell you. You aren't wrong for feeling that way. One of these days we will shut everyone up. If the Browns can stop being a laughing stock and automatic failure, so can we.

Reactions: rjd970
Luke Doty or no Luke Doty…… I don’t think SC’s offense will be very explosive and teams like that usually get eaten alive by Heup’s offense….. it makes them get out of their comfort zone and play a style they are not ready for.
What kind of defense will they have?

I’m hoping Heupel is the real deal and we have Spurrier 2.0 on our hands, but I’m expecting this to be a disaster.

Am I jaded, or just being reasonable now?

Jaded. I think it's more reasonable to assume he's an above .500 coach with some exciting years like Butch had, but that he falls short of being the Super Coach most fans want/expect.

Personally, I'd be fine with that.

If all he does is stay here 6 or 7 years, recruit a solid roster, make Tennessee relevant and win a few fun games with a unique brand of football, I'd be ecstatic after what we've been through.

Luke Doty or no Luke Doty…… I don’t think SC’s offense will be very explosive and teams like that usually get eaten alive by Heup’s offense….. it makes them get out of their comfort zone and play a style they are not ready for.

NICE hope so!

Need some advice. What are good questions to ask the management team interviewing you once interview is done? I have the basics answered already by the recruiter and first interview but need something more in depth? Off topic but whatever
When does my vacation time kick in?
Who do I talk to about FMLA?
So, are you all woke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back