Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think its a disaster?

What dont you people understand? We went 3-7 last year, with a 5th year Sr QB. We sucked ass. 4-6 will be less of a disaster.
Are you talking past or future? We don't have that 5th year senior or his coaches anymore.

I’m hoping Heupel is the real deal and we have Spurrier 2.0 on our hands, but I’m expecting this to be a disaster.

Am I jaded, or just being reasonable now?
If you think he'll be a disaster just because his predecessors were a disaster, I think that's actually the definition of being jaded.

Pretty sure Doty will be back. Don't think it'll be a blowout
Luke Doty or no Luke Doty…… I don’t think SC’s offense will be very explosive and teams like that usually get eaten alive by Heup’s offense….. it makes them get out of their comfort zone and play a style they are not ready for.

They will have to give Kevin Harris about 35 carries a game again because who else is there? Lloyd is coming off a knee injury and he should be good. I mean Vanderbilt has a better WR unit and QB than SC and it’s not close. And they are also at about 3 wins on the total. The DEs are good and that’s literally all they have. There’s a reason the win total is 3.5 to 4. They're ass. Those guys at that station for sure have a harsh reality coming.

Are you talking past or future? We don't have that 5th year senior or his coaches anymore.
the past was a disaster, anything better than 3 wins is not a disaster at this point.

Basically under Pruitt the transmission & engine fell out over top the railroad track. Tennessee AD came screaming sodeways down the track to finish fhe job.

The Vegas O/U is 3.5 wins

This radio host picked them to go 6-6. We’re going 4-8 and 6th place in the east.
I wouldn’t make predictions like that to only do worse and get fans pissed. Fans will get higher expectations and get mad when they are not met. Always predict lower.

Luke Doty or no Luke Doty…… I don’t think SC’s offense will be very explosive and teams like that usually get eaten alive by Heup’s offense….. it makes them get out of their comfort zone and play a style they are not ready for.
They want to run the football. But if we're scoring, they won't be able to do that and will have to pass. Not a good day for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back