Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brethren and sisteren, on the eve of the first game of the season, would you please bow your heads and join me in prayer??

bob_neyland_smokeys-trail-com.jpg

Our Father, who art named Neyland,
Hallowed be Thy name.
The games be won, your Maxims done
on earth as they are in heaven.
Give us this day, our weekly win
and forgive those who trespass into our endzone.
Lead us into Gate 21, and deliver us from Bama.

Amen.

Personally, I don’t consider having to plug in a member of your coaching staff to play the most important position on the field “positive momentum,” but I don’t work for ESPN.
So did ESPN talk up the hiring of SC's coach while downplaying TN's hire? Is that the reason they are trying to create positive momentum for them?

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
So did ESPN talk up the hiring of SC's coach while downplaying TN's hire? Is that the reason they are trying to create positive momentum for them?
He specifically said “I’m much more of a believer in Shane Beamer than I am in Josh Heupel. USC has a lot of positive momentum and Tennessee is in shambles. South Carolina goes into neyland and wins 27-24.” When he picked it

He specifically said “I’m much more of a believer in Shane Beamer than I am in Josh Heupel. USC has a lot of positive momentum and Tennessee is in shambles. South Carolina goes into neyland and wins 27-24.” When he picked it

What a moran.

Heupel inherits a far superior team talent/recruiting wise. Doesn't hire & lose most his staff before spring ball and has 3 legit scholarship QBs to choose from not a freaking grad assistant.

Based on what? Shane Beamer has never even called a play

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I’m hoping Heupel is the real deal and we have Spurrier 2.0 on our hands, but I’m expecting this to be a disaster.

Am I jaded, or just being reasonable now?

Reactions: VolInDayton
I’m hoping Heupel is the real deal and we have Spurrier 2.0 on our hands, but I’m expecting this to be a disaster.

Am I jaded, or just being reasonable now?
Why do you think its a disaster?

What dont you people understand? We went 3-7 last year, with a 5th year Sr QB. We sucked ass. 4-6 will be less of a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back