Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Harris going to have zero tread on the tire by the time he has a chance to go to the league. Hes about to get a ton of carries at SC. They have nothing else. He had almost 200 last season in a shortened season. Hes def getting 250+ if he stays healthy.

I never knew you were a tree hugger.

But your link definitely makes sense within your worldview
I am a treehugger to a point, and I don't believe in killing animals purely for sport or just for the love of killing...but I love me some tasty animals and I love to hunt and fish.

Are his OC and DC good?
Just looked them up. Two people I've never heard of. The DC came from Western KY, and the OC came from some position with the Carolina Panthers. He's a Matt Rhule buddy. Maybe they'll be good, but they certainly don't instill fear atm.

Phenibut taken responsibly without building up a tolerance is amazing for anxiety and sleep
Oof. Used to take it...but sometimes I would wake up the next day with my internal organs feeling unwell. Not sure how responsible I was being with it though. It was definitely a motivator/euphoric substance.

That's just volume though. Not efficient production. Would you think it would have been a smart thing to keep pounding Hurd at 3.7 YPC if it means he makes it to x number of career yards? Of course not. Running him that much wasn't a positive.

Other options were all better:
Dobbs (better runner)
Kamara (much better runner)
Dobbs passing (much more efficient)

It's like saying JG was better than Shuler because he has more yards. It's an asinine argument just looking at volume stats blindly.
I don't understand the Hurd groupies...never have and never will.

Wouldn't you also agree that a big part of that was his coach Lyle ? He was used up at the rb position. 467 carries is a lot for one guy, even a big guy. Not many guys have gotten that opportunity except maybe BO and Hershal. No I am not saying he was on their level. He wasn't and thats a fact. The coaching staff at that time failed miserably. While Jalen carries some blame and specifically the way he quit. He also had others doing him no favors. I can certainly understand him wanting to protect himself from the way he was being used. The way he wrnt about it was wrong.
I agree with this post..

Who has any insight on where to buy cheap tickets on gameday? I’m assuming there won’t be dudes with fistfuls of tickets standing on Cumberland like in the past. The school needs to have an easy place for fans to walk up and buy tickets day of so they don’t go unused.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back