• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get why people are upset, but at other schools, this wouldn't be an issue as police generally let football players go unless it's something really serious.
Seriously...this is one big reason Alabama is great right now...the cop that pulled this would be fired for something soon if it was down there.

Salter stuff isn’t a big deal. Maybe he has one of those inverse talent/ability to stay out of trouble relationships that a lot of the greats have had. That would be nice, right?
Him being a immature dumbass is a big deal at his position...the offense itself is not.

Dude..just stop with this, it is not fair...we have been gutted and humiliated over and over and over for the last fifteen years...our insecurity as a fanbase is well founded.
LOL !!!! I was slightly under medicated and had some type of strange flashback I think. We, as Vol's, have EARNED our well deserved strips of martyrdom. The SKITTLES have been flowing freely since that little episode and all is now well. THE WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST US AND IT'S ALL ESPN'S FAULT !!!!!!! AAAHHHH much better......yes indeed, the worm has turned my friend. LOL

Welp NC state just blew there chance to win. Bases loaded with 1 out and they got nothing. Vandy scores here

Same. I apply Murphy’s law to anything the UTAD does, and I’m usually right.
You just throw crap up against the wall and hope it sticks and if it goes the way you want it to go then you get to say see I was right. The bottom line is this TV either stays or leaves, it will not be because of your words. You know nothing

You just throw crap up against the wall and hope it sticks and if it goes the way you want it to go then you get to say see I was right. The bottom line is this TV either stays or leaves, it will not be because of your words. You know nothing
Aight Mr. “I have spoken!!” Headass. None of us know anything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back