Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor decisions sure, but all victimless and essentially harmless.

I believe you have to come down hard on players for doing bad things. Of all the bad, I wouldn't consider any of this bad at all, just stupid.
Getting tired of these kind of crimes being a thing. The war on drugs is just dumb..

People have mentioned the Vandy scholarship advantage. Does Stanford have that too? Is it just a private school thing or something else?

Within the people I spoke to in Omaha, the Vandy advantage is a very popular topic. Everyone knows it and hates it. If you take 10 football scholarships away and give to baseball, it would be a little more equitable.

Poor decisions sure, but all victimless and essentially harmless.

I believe you have to come down hard on players for doing bad things. Of all the bad, I wouldn't consider any of this bad at all, just stupid.

Like you said. "Stupid "

Know the rules. Follow them, or at least be smart enough to not get caught when you break them.

Kid is dumb as a box of rocks!

Bad decision making starts small. No one starts out dealing the hard stuff. Lessons need to be learned on little things and it doesn’t seem to be hitting home with this kid.
Kid makes these kinds of decisions off the field, the ones on the field are not likely to be much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back