Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve posted that same pic a minimum of 3 times. You’re a troll
To each his/her own I guess. I post enough relevant information to offset the other tomfoolery. Some people just can't handle a pic of a beloved Tennessee coach in another school's colors. Doesn't bother me and figure it doesn't bother most others.

We should pull it and tell him good luck and let LSU get him for 800k. Screw him. Sign now or better hope he gets it. It’s freaking baseball which I love but doesn’t make UT money.
You sound like a jealous woman right now. He’s done nothing wrong but you are convinced he’s cheating on you.

IF he goes there..then **** him and his bull****, I hope his stupid *** gets fired in three years for not living up to PMs, and then I hope his career rots and he ends up as a career assistant coaching Northwestern Jockomo Junior College for $10,000 a year.

Edit: Please notice the big...IF.

Last edited:
Not if the first two is going to be offered to me by my current employer. You can create reputation anywhere. Clemson and Oregon did it in football, Vanderbilt in baseball, and Baylor in just about every sport.
The thing about Baylor that is freaking amazing is that the FB and BB programs were both nuked and came back so strong. It is like they have fed off of the carcass of Texas.

Last edited:
Reactions: OrangenSC
The only similarity between Tony Vitello and Lane Kiffin is that they are both young coaches that had premier coaching positions open up while at Tennessee. It begins and ends there. The demeanor and personality of Vitello and Kiffin could not be more different. Vitello preaches family and loyalty, while Joey Freshwater was out there banging co-eds in between games and getting divorced from his wife. Not to mention Vitello never coached at LSU. Kiffin did coach at USC. So, do tell what these other similarities are?
The expectations of greatness.

I miss the time when things were simple or simple on the surface anyway. We can never enjoy the moment without worrying about losing what we've got. It reminds me of a wealthy guy that can't enjoy any of his wealth because he is worried about somebody trying to screw him out of it. I know it is human nature but it just seems it has gotten more prevalent in the past few years but what do I know, its a big day for me to get a new coloring book and have tuna casserole for dinner.
Dude..just stop with this, it is not fair...we have been gutted and humiliated over and over and over for the last fifteen years...our insecurity as a fanbase is well founded.

-Frank Clark arrested (illegal weapon possession)
-Zaven Collins arrested (Reckless driving)
-Carl Nassib comes out as gay
-Jaylen Twyman shot 4 times (is reported OK)

What a day the NFL has had lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back