Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not I. I posted some Vitello/LSU related musings late last night. Hubbs then proceeds to stoke the fire today about that possibility. Who's being a troll? I'm just a passionate Vol fan expecting the worst just like most of the rest of us.
Same. I apply Murphy’s law to anything the UTAD does, and I’m usually right.

Salter stuff isn’t a big deal. Maybe he has one of those inverse talent/ability to stay out of trouble relationships that a lot of the greats have had. That would be nice, right?

Reactions: Devo182
Not I. I posted some Vitello/LSU related musings late last night. Hubbs then proceeds to stoke the fire today about that possibility. Who's being a troll? I'm just a passionate Vol fan expecting the worst just like most of the rest of us.
You’ve posted that same pic a minimum of 3 times. You’re a troll

Well it’s his alma mater for one. if Godwin signs, he’s out. Only reason Vitello is still in for LSU is because he refuses to sign our offer. So.

We should pull it and tell him good luck and let LSU get him for 800k. Screw him. Sign now or better hope he gets it. It’s freaking baseball which I love but doesn’t make UT money.

I get why people are upset, but at other schools, this wouldn't be an issue as police generally let football players go unless it's something really serious.

Yup the city of Knoxville needs to start pulling in the same direction for the football program.

Nah but if you're not a die hard Tennessee fan (Which Tony is not) of course you're going to go to LSU who has more resources, money, and better chances of winning.

So would anyone else with in his shoes.
Anyone who still thinks Catbone is just miserable because we suck in football, and takes up for him, and treats him like the board mascot...well, here's your proof...he just sucks. BaseVols sitting in the CWS, and he's still posting sh!t like this.

Too bad Vitello isn't in Athens, huh, Cat? Don't think you'd be too miserable with that.

Okay, let me preface this by saying that I have to answer my cell. I get calls from insurance Docs on it, etc. I am expecting a call so I answer.

The person on the phone asks if I want to sell my lake house. I say absolutely! (Having gotten similar calls for home or lake house before) The lady asked what my asking price would be. I responded $5.275 million promptly. There was stunned silence. Then she asked if it was negotiable. I said absolutely! Bring $5 million cash in $20, 50, and 100s. Non sequential serial numbers, no new bills. I would put on the deed that they paid me $100 thousand for the lake house and that I would take care of all taxes and closing cost. But they would have to sign a non disclosure agreement. I then asked how quickly she wanted to close. I didn’t want to get a bidding war started cause I liked her… she quietly said that she would take me off their calling list.

My lake house is definitely not for sale, but blocking numbers hasn’t stopped them, but baffling them with bullshart certainly has.
They always call when I am driving home. It’s a fun way to blow off some steam…

😁

If I ever get the deal above, there will be a phenomenal tailgate party at a Vols game for everyone of y’all. I have raised the price with each call…started with $2 million 🤠

Anyone who still thinks Catbone is just miserable because we suck in football, and takes up for him, and treats him like the board mascot...well, here's your proof...he just sucks. BaseVols sitting in the CWS, and he's still posting sh!t like this.

Too bad Vitello isn't in Athens, huh, Cat? Don't think you'd be too miserable with that.
True that. Die hard fan of the dawgs for sure!

Okay, let me preface this by saying that I have to answer my cell. I get calls from insurance Docs on it, etc. I am expecting a call so I answer.

The person on the phone asks if I want to sell my lake house. I say absolutely! (Having gotten similar calls for home or lake house before) The lady asked what my asking price would be. I responded $5.275 million promptly. There was stunned silence. Then she asked if it was negotiable. I said absolutely! Bring $5 million cash in $20, 50, and 100s. Non sequential serial numbers, no new bills. I would put on the deed that they paid me $100 thousand for the lake house and that I would take care of all taxes and closing cost. But they would have to sign a non disclosure agreement. I then asked how quickly she wanted to close. I didn’t want to get a bidding war started cause I liked her… she quietly said that she would take me off their calling list.

My lake house is definitely not for sale, but blocking numbers hasn’t stopped them, but baffling them with bullshart certainly has.
They always call when I am driving home. It’s a fun way to blow off some steam…

😁

If I ever get the deal above, there will be a phenomenal tailgate party at a Vols game for everyone of y’all. I have raised the price with each call…started with $2 million 🤠
I answer them and call them by the wrong names, give a 5 digit SS number, if it's lady, I tempt her to take her out to a nice steak dinner at the Golden Corral, if it's a dude, I do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back