Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I think we aren't so handicapped on this forum that we need blue font. And then you guys consistently prove me wrong.
tenor.png

I would venture a guess that if asked, the umpire would say that he called interference because of the contact made between the runner and fielder.

Like I said, I don’t think it should’ve been called and Tennessee should’ve won.

IMO, this is another example of why referees/umpires should be available to a media representative after every game for questions.
That is a really good idea.

View attachment 370533
Maybe teach him to do the hand stand wiz. Lol seriously though have YOU tried to go in that spot? Every time I go outside my dog comes along and marks his on top of mine. Edit: got every bodied on this one. Just show him how to do it Bass, but I wouldn’t try the hand stand though
I thought you said you lived on the highway!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Lol no doubt. But today, I won
Mine refuses to pee again in the spots where she has killed the grass so there is a dirt circle that keeps getting bigger as she pees around it..... And, no, I am NOT going to pee where I want her to even if I do live in the sticks so no helpful suggestions from those of you who immediately thought of it.

Mine refuses to pee again in the spots where she has killed the grass so there is a dirt circle that keeps getting bigger as she pees around it..... And, no, I am NOT going to pee where I want her to even if I do live in the sticks so no helpful suggestions from those of you who immediately thought of it.
I have trained him to go to the dirt spot so I walk out there and say “go to the dirt” and he goes right there. I took a bag of pepperoni out there and would walk with him up and down the fence line. When he finally peed I let him have about 6 pieces. Hoping that will stick

I have trained him to go to the dirt spot so I walk out there and say “go to the dirt” and he goes right there. I took a bag of pepperoni out there and would walk with him up and down the fence line. When he finally peed I let him have about 6 pieces. Hoping that will stick
My GSD is 14 and can barely make it down the porch steps so I guess I will live with dead grass for as long as she can make it. She used to go down the road and then cross over into the woods (she watched for cars), and we didn't train her. But glad we never had to try to change her mind on where she wanted!.... Does anyone know why it kills the grass, and if anything can be done?

My GSD is 14 and can barely make it down the porch steps so I guess I will live with dead grass for as long as she can make it. She used to go down the road and then cross over into the woods (she watched for cars), and we didn't train her. But glad we never had to try to change her mind on where she wanted!.... Does anyone know why it kills the grass, and if anything can be done?
It’s the nitrogen in their urine. They sell treats that are supposed to help. I bought them, didn’t help

I totally think everyone is looking at this through orange glasses. Same way y'all do with everything else. Just like transfers. Everything. It's annoying you guys can't attempt to be objective whatsoever. And then get super butthurt when someone actually *shudder* has a different opinion. Cancel culture has nothing on the ass pain y'all get from someone saying something you don't like.

Anyway. All I want you to do is draw the basepath. I attempted to do it with my thumb and made a joke no one got about how badly I did it. But show me how far over to the right the fielder has to be to be out of the basepath. 3 ft? 5 ft? Draw it for me if it is so obvious how wrong I am. I'm pretty sure the rules say it is about 1.5 feet from the middle of the bag in either direction. That is what my thumb attempted to draw.
giphy-5.gif

*If the universities on the raw end of the corruption ever really want it to stop*:

Work together and burn it down. Don't remember the author that wrote about how Bama was laundering their finances but he did a lot of the heavy lifting and in great detail.

Put resources into private investigations and get proof to include SEC complicity before coming forward. There's enough money involved now, with national betting etc., to get corruption charges. And to not allow the SEC to just punish away detractors.

All based on the desire and the spines to actually do something about it, of course. So, you know..
1622175491696.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back