Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy "having an opinion you don't like" is somehow trolling. I don't post anything here I don't believe, and y'all seem to care way more about this one then I do. People keep asking, so I keep responding. Sorry that upsets some of you.

The 2nd baseman should have "sidestepped" . You can clearly see he did exactly that from that screenshot.

He slid into the right side of the bag and extended his arm to the right... Out of the basepath. That's what I see when I watch it. That's what I saw the first and 20th time I watched it. Again. Sorry? I don't know what to tell you. I'm not going to lie on a damn message board to preserve your feelings man, lol.
You admitted you said you called it when it happened. Have you considered the bias you may have because you don't want to admit your original impression was wrong?

I don't know what you mean exactly, but I could ask the same thing. Show me examples of the same thing happening and not being called interference.

Especially considering you guys are the ones that say this is a routine play that happens all the time.

This is just a weird hill to climb.

Good freaking grief dude. You seem to think it’s just Vol fans looking through orange colored glasses. It was a bad call. The fact that you just refuse to acknowledge that along with this post right here proves your troll game is strong while at the same time being weak.
I totally think everyone is looking at this through orange glasses. Same way y'all do with everything else. Just like transfers. Everything. It's annoying you guys can't attempt to be objective whatsoever. And then get super butthurt when someone actually *shudder* has a different opinion. Cancel culture has nothing on the ass pain y'all get from someone saying something you don't like.

Anyway. All I want you to do is draw the basepath. I attempted to do it with my thumb and made a joke no one got about how badly I did it. But show me how far over to the right the fielder has to be to be out of the basepath. 3 ft? 5 ft? Draw it for me if it is so obvious how wrong I am. I'm pretty sure the rules say it is about 1.5 feet from the middle of the bag in either direction. That is what my thumb attempted to draw.

Reactions: Bret178
My dog and I are engaged in a battle of wills. He is killing the grass in my backyard. It’s bad. But we have this dirt patch that runs along the fence in our back yard. I’m trying to train him with treats to pee in the dirt and not in the grass. I’ve got him trained to go over there, but he will not pee. He did not pee yesterday, until last night when I wasn’t home. My wife took him out and he ran away from her and peed in the grass. It is now nearly 2:30, and he still has not peed today. He is refusing to go anywhere but in my grass.
You said HE.
Gotta take HIM back. Male dogs are meant to pee on vertical things; trees, bushes, etc. Any male dog that squats when he pees is a problem...😎

You admitted you said you called it when it happened. Have you considered the bias you may have because you don't want to admit your original impression was wrong?
😂. I don't care that much man. I've been wrong on this site and in general way too much to get all up in my ego about this.

What irks me is being told I'm trolling for having an opinion you don't like. Even though I've posted as clearly as I possibly can WHY I have that opinion, with no one really attempting to address that, aside from saying it's obviously wrong and name calling.

I won! He finally peed. First time today. Couldn’t hold it anymore. Went straight to the dirt and peed for 30 minutes straight lol
lmao Don't fool yourself into thinking you've won. Dogs, like women, will let you think you've won. It's an illusion!

I don't know what you mean exactly, but I could ask the same thing. Show me examples of the same thing happening and not being called interference.

Especially considering you guys are the ones that say this is a routine play that happens all the time.
How do you google search that? Routine play at second? LOL

😂. I don't care that much man. I've been wrong on this site and in general way too much to get all up in my ego about this.

What irks me is being told I'm trolling for having an opinion you don't like. Even though I've posted as clearly as I possibly can WHY I have that opinion, with no one really attempting to address that, aside from saying it's obviously wrong and name calling.
I have not called you name. Just challenged your opinion. Surely, you understand that expressing an unpopular opinion is going to be challenged.

I totally think everyone is looking at this through orange glasses. Same way y'all do with everything else. Just like transfers. Everything. It's annoying you guys can't attempt to be objective whatsoever. And then get super butthurt when someone actually *shudder* has a different opinion. Cancel culture has nothing on the ass pain y'all get from someone saying something you don't like.

Anyway. All I want you to do is draw the basepath. I attempted to do it with my thumb and made a joke no one got about how badly I did it. But show me how far over to the right the fielder has to be to be out of the basepath. 3 ft? 5 ft? Draw it for me if it is so obvious how wrong I am. I'm pretty sure the rules say it is about 1.5 feet from the middle of the bag in either direction. That is what my thumb attempted to draw.
You sound really butthurt. Did we hurt your feelings by correcting your mistaken judgement? Maybe we're just bad people you shouldn't hang out with. I hear the guys in the FF are super cool. Ask for Behr.

Ok, Do you recollect it ever being called before? I don't.
I don't watch much college baseball, but I watch a lot of MLB. When the runner and fielder make contact, that leads to a call more often than it doesn't these days since the slide rule was implemented in 2016.

*If the universities on the raw end of the corruption ever really want it to stop*:

Work together and burn it down. Don't remember the author that wrote about how Bama was laundering their finances but he did a lot of the heavy lifting and in great detail.

Put resources into private investigations and get proof to include SEC complicity before coming forward. There's enough money involved now, with national betting etc., to get corruption charges. And to not allow the SEC to just punish away detractors.

All based on the desire and the spines to actually do something about it, of course. So, you know..
So good to see you post, Charger!

It was a bad call. Just stop. It’s not being a homer. I would have said the same thing if it would have happened to Bama. If you understand baseball even a little bit, you will see the refs blew the call. It happens.

It was a bad call. Just stop. It’s not being a homer. I would have said the same thing if it would have happened to Bama. If you understand baseball even a little bit, you will see the refs blew the call. It happens.
So you won't draw it? Okay, got it.

No problem. But I hope you can understand why "Just Stop" didn't change my mind.

PSA: They aren't called refs in this sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back