Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose to Pitt it’ll be the worst thing to happen on 9/11, ever.
iu

It's crazy "having an opinion you don't like" is somehow trolling. I don't post anything here I don't believe, and y'all seem to care way more about this one then I do. People keep asking, so I keep responding. Sorry that upsets some of you.

The 2nd baseman should have "sidestepped" . You can clearly see he did exactly that from that screenshot.

He slid into the right side of the bag and extended his arm to the right... Out of the basepath. That's what I see when I watch it. That's what I saw the first and 20th time I watched it. Again. Sorry? I don't know what to tell you. I'm not going to lie on a damn message board to preserve your feelings man, lol.

Get the facts straight before developing an opinion. Clearly you can’t do that.

I feel for any kids you may have. First that you think that blue path is scientific and a line. Secondly, that the only joy you seem to get is trolling on a message board.
I'd be shocked if he had kids. By the time he figured out the science, he'd either be impotent or suffering from ED

Pretty sure we can make it ok somewhere else...all that money ain't gonna win us crap. We are paid to be Crappabama and Georgias bitch.
Pretty sure that losing out on $60 million per to flee towards $29.5 million per won’t be viewed by the actual decision makers as pretty good...or ok. Ain’t happening.

Pretty sure that losing out on $60 million per to flee towards $29.5 million per won’t be viewed by the actual decision makers as pretty good...or ok. Ain’t happening.
I know it ain't happening, and we will continue being a whore program for Bama and UGA until somebody gets sick of it and does something about it. It is starting to feel about as real as a WWE PPV.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Here is a high tech review of the play.

View attachment 370529

Blue is the basepath, measured by science. His arm is extended out of it. Undeniable.

Good freaking grief dude. You seem to think it’s just Vol fans looking through orange colored glasses. It was a bad call. The fact that you just refuse to acknowledge that along with this post right here proves your troll game is strong while at the same time being weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back