Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it is worse. The runner in this situation actually lifted his lead leg to try to contact the fielder
I would venture a guess that if asked, the umpire would say that he called interference because of the contact made between the runner and fielder.

Like I said, I don’t think it should’ve been called and Tennessee should’ve won.

IMO, this is another example of why referees/umpires should be available to a media representative after every game for questions.

Didn't see any of the game was working. Looks like we had a lot better offense today. Who do we have next? Loser of FL vs Alabama or Ole Miss?

Except he was. His arm was outside the basepath when he made contact
I'm catching up, but it's obvious you are a baseball dumbass and an obvious troll. His arm was not outside the base path. If anyone messed up on that play, it was clearly the fielder for not following textbook action of touching the bag and side stepping. Coached baseball for over ten years and umpired just as long. You need to take your dumbass opinion and GTFO!

I'm catching up, but it's obvious you are a baseball dumbass and an obvious troll. His arm was not outside the base path. If anyone messed up on that play, it was clearly the fielder for not following textbook action of touching the bag and side stepping. Coached baseball for over ten years and umpired just as long. You need to take your dumbass opinion and GTFO!
Woah

The shot heard round the world

Hey Gig...this post of yours reminds me of somebody..😉

I like your style..😁

I'm sorry my opinion and the opinion of the umpires (with more experience than you) touched you inappropriately.

I swear to God it's amazing some of you make it through the day without giving yourself a heart attack. Lighten up Susan.

Here is a high tech review of the play.

Screenshot_20210527-172546.jpg

Blue is the basepath, measured by science. His arm is extended out of it. Undeniable.

I'm sorry my opinion and the opinion of the umpires (with more experience than you) touched you inappropriately.

I swear to God it's amazing some of you make it through the day without giving yourself a heart attack. Lighten up Susan.
It's your stupid takes and posts that's making several of us see you for what you really are. So you lighten up Buttercup

My dog and I are engaged in a battle of wills. He is killing the grass in my backyard. It’s bad. But we have this dirt patch that runs along the fence in our back yard. I’m trying to train him with treats to pee in the dirt and not in the grass. I’ve got him trained to go over there, but he will not pee. He did not pee yesterday, until last night when I wasn’t home. My wife took him out and he ran away from her and peed in the grass. It is now nearly 2:30, and he still has not peed today. He is refusing to go anywhere but in my grass.
1622151012303.gif
Maybe teach him to do the hand stand wiz. Lol seriously though have YOU tried to go in that spot? Every time I go outside my dog comes along and marks his on top of mine. Edit: got every bodied on this one. Just show him how to do it Bass, but I wouldn’t try the hand stand though

Last edited:
Here is a high tech review of the play.

View attachment 370529

Blue is the basepath, measured by science. His arm is extended out of it. Undeniable.
I feel for any kids you may have. First that you think that blue path is scientific and a line. Secondly, that the only joy you seem to get is trolling on a message board.

I feel for any kids you may have. First that you think that blue path is scientific and a line. Secondly, that the only joy you seem to get is trolling on a message board.
It's crazy "having an opinion you don't like" is somehow trolling. I don't post anything here I don't believe, and y'all seem to care way more about this one then I do. People keep asking, so I keep responding. Sorry that upsets some of you.

The 2nd baseman should have "sidestepped" . You can clearly see he did exactly that from that screenshot.

He slid into the right side of the bag and extended his arm to the right... Out of the basepath. That's what I see when I watch it. That's what I saw the first and 20th time I watched it. Again. Sorry? I don't know what to tell you. I'm not going to lie on a damn message board to preserve your feelings man, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back