Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I post this with a heavy heart today. My mother-in-law passed away this morning. She was a wonderful person with a heart of gold who lived a long and prosperous life--(96) years. Her body just couldn't go any more . My wife is having a difficult time today but she's a strong person and understands that her mom is in a much better place today. I've heard all the horror stories about mother-in-law's but she was truly a gift in my life. She will definitely be missed. RIP mom.
Sorry man

You can't take away the gambling. He was a great player, no doubt. Fabulous hitter, hustled his butt off. Horrible person. Rude to my grandmother. He can suck it.

who cares about the gambling, honestly. dude only ever bet on himself so it's not like he threw games.

My dog and I are engaged in a battle of wills. He is killing the grass in my backyard. Itā€™s bad. But we have this dirt patch that runs along the fence in our back yard. Iā€™m trying to train him with treats to pee in the dirt and not in the grass. Iā€™ve got him trained to go over there, but he will not pee. He did not pee yesterday, until last night when I wasnā€™t home. My wife took him out and he ran away from her and peed in the grass. It is now nearly 2:30, and he still has not peed today. He is refusing to go anywhere but in my grass.

My dog and I are engaged in a battle of wills. He is killing the grass in my backyard. Itā€™s bad. But we have this dirt patch that runs along the fence in our back yard. Iā€™m trying to train him with treats to pee in the dirt and not in the grass. Iā€™ve got him trained to go over there, but he will not pee. He did not pee yesterday, until last night when I wasnā€™t home. My wife took him out and he ran away from her and peed in the grass. It is now nearly 2:30, and he still has not peed today. He is refusing to go anywhere but in my grass.

Just pee where you want him to pee. Easy. That will be $20.

paint the dirt green. you can buy nontoxic green lawn paint most anywhere that sells lawn care products.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol

Not sure whats around in your backyard but if you can go pee in the dirt area yourself. If he's anything like my dog was, as soon as you're done he'll pee in the same spot to mark his territory. Ain't saying it'll work or it'll keep him trained but it's a good deterrent lol. Used to do this constantly to help keep my dog from peeing on my wheels.

Not sure whats around in your backyard but if you can go pee in the dirt area yourself. If he's anything like my dog was, as soon as you're done he'll pee in the same spot to mark his territory. Ain't saying it'll work or it'll keep him trained but it's a good deterrent lol. Used to do this constantly to help keep my dog from peeing on my wheels.
Dang Iā€™m gonna try that

Reactions: Smokey19rt
sounds like you got some dog dna in you.

DB558994-54BB-4F00-B269-50BB171D54F4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back