Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only took twice for our new rescue pup seeing our lab get kibble for going to the preferred spot, we were so lucky.
However, I do question the intentions of our lab when she looks at the new pup😂

View attachment 370606
He went straight to the dirt and peed this morning. I’ve got him now.

002152D9-1756-4508-96F9-DE184DB9BDBA.jpeg

he was proud of himself

He went straight to the dirt and peed this morning. I’ve got him now.

View attachment 370608

he was proud of himself
Here’s our cat being happy about keeping us up all night raising hell until finally falling asleep at around 6am this morning.. I had to be at work at 8am. Gotta love em

Attachments

• 6E97E922-A91F-463E-B476-77DE74B340B9.jpeg
    6E97E922-A91F-463E-B476-77DE74B340B9.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 76
  • E26BDA73-DC86-441F-9D7A-78443D497DE5.jpeg
    E26BDA73-DC86-441F-9D7A-78443D497DE5.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 72
Here’s our cat being happy about keeping us up all night raising hell until finally falling asleep at around 6am this morning.. I had to be at work at 8am. Gotta love em

Have you ever seen the video called "Sad Cat Diaries"? Look that up. I personally find it incredibly funny.

Hold onto that. After 18 years of that same routine, you may be less humored by it.
i've had cats my entire life. i basically grew up with my first one, he was only 6 months older than me when i was born. The second one i got when i was 10, but he stayed behind at my parents house when i moved out.

my girlfriend, on the other hand... has never had to deal with cat hijinks.

Reactions: SSVol
The cat kept you awake til 6am?
i can sleep through him zooming all over our bed because i'm used to cats, hence why i'm asleep in the pictures.. but my girlfriend was up all night because of him lol

edit: oops didn't catch the euphemism here. it's not the optimal time of the month right now so not this time lmao

I lived at home when i was addicted to fentanyl and never got caught with it. if anyone knows how to hide drugs, it's me. then again, if anyone knows how to rummage through every crevice in our apartment.. its this cat
I assume you are off of it and I want you to know, I'm proud of you man.

Does anyone else's SEC Network just show SEC Now playing at 11? I have YT TV. They still have the game listed at 4.

I swear if it doesn't get recorded...😪

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back