Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't..unless they are 100% dedicated to Tennessee and not themselves...selfishness on a team is a despicable cancer that does nothing but rot the body.
They will be dedicated for whatever they choose to play for.... players move around all the time..... I would rather keep players that can help us win here at Tennessee.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Are you trying to be dense on purpose? I see you have nothing but ill intent so I’ll stop responding to you after this.
It’s a screen shot. There’s new technology in the world. Programs and apps like photoshop, or even just using photo edit on iPhone. You can turn a color picture into black & white.
✌🏾
You really took offense. I was just having some fun.

Folks can argue the postseason all they want, but Rick Barnes has two losing seasons in 34 years. That includes George Mason, Providence, and Clemson, and one is the first year at UT where he inherited virtually nothing. We will never be irrelevant while he is the coach. We were always going to be making some changes and having an NCAAT level team next year.
This is correct. Barnes is like the Kirk Ferentz of college basketball. Teams are always at least decent-good, occasionally great, almost never bad. Given our program history, that makes him a top-2 all time coach for Tennessee.

Yep, always the question when you churn a roster-- how quickly can they come together and develop the team chemistry it takes to win big? A healthy Fulky bringing the leadership and coach on the floor mentality might be the glue that holds all these new pieces together.
I really miss the Rocky Top League. I would love getting to watch all the new guys this year. Hopefully they are able to get a lot of good off season team work that I think they really missed last year.

This is from VQ...and considering how terrible their football rankings are...I'm not sure how much value their basketball rankings have...but all that said they are saying Aidoo has a real shot at ending up a 5* and the French commit could be graded in the top-150 👀

That would be 3 5*s, another top 60 player and a top 150. That is just ridiculous. If nothing else, this is most certainly the golden era of UT BB recruiting.

Hopefully (sounds weird to say hopefully) it’s just that. Very common and least likely to spread or cause other problems.

Had mine removed from my arm at 11:30, done and stitched up by 12, still at the gym at 6p.
My day is going to look like this.

Cancer removal
Gym
Counseling session
COVID vaccine #2

And I’m not joking 😂

tenor.gif

What now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back