Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doge...BNB...:eek:

iu

Reactions: JAL
Please report back with your score. Honor system and all that.
Still no issue with the 2nd shot. Had an early tee time this morning and shot 38--39 for a 77. I should tell you that my handicap index is 6.2. I play a ton of golf and before Covid we were playing 240--250 rounds a year. Covid has run every duffer to the golf course for the past year and a half and it doesn't appear to be slowing down anytime soon. It was windy but the rain held off so it was a good round. When I got home, I mowed and edged my yard. I'm telling you guys, that vaccine doesn't react the same with everyone because I still don't have any adverse symptoms. Same with my wife. I count us as being one of the lucky people who took both shots.

VN friends, need some prayers & positive thoughts tonight. My wife is being induced with our first child!
Congratulations on this wonderful, life changing experience. I hope her delivery is not too complicated and both mother and baby are happy and healthy. Good luck bud. Prayers sent.

Ok Volnation, I am asking for prayers for my wife. She just found out today that she has breast cancer and this type of cancer is non invasive and its not the type that will take her life. That is the good news , Monday she goes for more testing and MRI to see how much is in the tissue. Her Dr says that depending on how much is in the tissue that she may be able to remove that part of the cancer and the worst case scenario is removing the breast. So just asking for prayers , we know God is in control and he will see her through this.
Prayers sent for the doctors and your wife. Any type of cancer is bad news to me because I lost my mother and brother to that dreadful disease. Good luck my man.

Well, looks like 15 years on the equator finally got to me. I’ve got a bit of skin cancer fellas

COVID-19 shot today should cure that, right?
Find you a good dermatologist and follow their recommendations. I had a spot removed about 20 years ago from my face and sunscreen has become my best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back