Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we set aside the JH hire as there are many things to like offensively at least but jury is out until we hit the field. The question I have is do we have the infrastructure in place now w AD White, Plowman, Boyd, etc to get our house in order and I mean in top notch working order?

Cause if JH works out great and we'll all be excited/singing praises BUT if this doesn't work out and we ARE back here in 3-4 years we MUST have our house in order and our ACT together as a university. We need to have solidified and stabilized things behind the scenes. If team on field performance isn't what we need, then we should be very well positioned to make a decisive decision and then an above average hire.

I really want JH to succeed and exceed our expectations but getting our house in order is as critical (if not moreso) and it sounds like there is much work to be done there.
We need to make this job much more attractive and prepare ourselves for future success and other coaches will then see that progress. Go Vols!

@LA Vol - You may not be able to speak to this but do we have a chance to get on the right track and correct the behind the scenes chaos and toxicity? It may take time but NOW is the time to work on that. We need that corrected over the next few years to make our program more desirable.

So, we have people who always said that Pruitt must go regardless who are now saying we should have waited a year. Come on, people. I can absolutely see us winning 7 games next year and that will get this thing going.
Maybe the fans won't be so quick to start screaming for the coach to be fired.

Nah

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back