Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh @Bassmaster_Vol ....we got the guy that came in second for the Heisman to none other than......WEINKE.
NO!!!!!!!!!

Well, he may have come in second in the Heisman coaching, but he can actually COACH and develop QB's which is something Weinke cannot do which is why he is now unemployed.

Just so tired of the buddy system here.tennessee is becoming a place for best friends to make lumps of cash with no proven record.we are literally the gift that keeps on giving.
Maybe.

But we are also UGLY right now. Everyone in orange looks in the mirror and sees a 10, maybe a 9 at worst. Everyone else sees a 3. The program is out of shape, with ongoing issues, hasn't looked pretty in a long ass time, and is desperate. I don't know if coaches even care about this, but on the whole our program also has a pretty bitchy social media presence.

We just have a lot of shaping up and cleaning up to do before we get the kind of suitors we think we're entitled to.

They will rally. Heupel is a players' coach.

He is a young Mike Leach without the pirate schtick.

Need a defensive mastermind though. That is going to be the difference we all know that.

and please, please...show Chaney the door.

Would have to be a double door.................because he’s really fat.

Reactions: tomq_123
Just so tired of the buddy system here.tennessee is becoming a place for best friends to make lumps of cash with no proven record.we are literally the gift that keeps on giving.
Did you just make a post without 37 emojis? Congrats man.

And yes you’re right on the buddy system

I think there was some behind the scenes stuff going on before all this broke. If they have known for weeks that Pruitt and Fulmer were out, this explains Tee and Osovet "flirting" with UCF. They probably knew they wanted White from the get go, and White was vetting some assistant coaches for the UT job.

@SpringBokVol will remember that the second DW was hired I posted I was Excited not Because of who he was going to hire this time
But it was the second hire that matters the most.

The first hire was destined to fail now matter who the hire was with this dumpster fire.

the real work begins now with Dw. His job is to clean up this program. Redo a solid foundation and have it on a firm footing so that the next hire is a home run.
Maybe then we can recover from this NCAA mess in 5-7 years.
I can confirm. You appear to be correct.

The thought that this will be his only hire seems unlikely.

If Heupel is magic then great. Wow. Job well done.

If not, you deal with the penalties for 3 years put up points and start over with a much more attractive job and then you are judged on who that coach is big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back